Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheating at the TEST?

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
again what is to be achieved by cheating in a match of a series you have already lost.

???

humpy said:
again what is to be achieved by cheating in a match of a series you have already lost.

???

Winning a test and the win bonus that goes with it? A win at the bookies?

Who knows what the reasons were, if there were any at all. The motive isn't the issue here, it's simply a case of was there any wrong doing or not?

For me I'm happy that the ICC backed the umpires. They had followed the laws of the game and applied them correctly. Whether or not those laws need to be looked at is another issue entirely.

Yes Hair has some previous with Pakistan, and Sri Lanka, but he wasn't out there on his own. Both the umpires had to agree to the decision to penalise Pakistan, and then to call the game over. One thing I heard earlier is that Hair's contract with the ICC is up soon. I expect we'll hear him announce his retirement at some point soon.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
who just heard that scottish wanker on talksport.

he rekoned that england cheated not pakistan!!! then admitted he knew nothing about cricket... WHY RING A NATIONAL RADIO STATION THEN YOU GOONER

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Springal said:
who just heard that scottish wanker on talksport.

he rekoned that england cheated not pakistan!!! then admitted he knew nothing about cricket... WHY RING A NATIONAL RADIO STATION THEN YOU GOONER

To wind up people like you.

Sounds like it worked too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here