Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheaterfraud chairman in JAIL

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Deano's Right Foot said:
Also recorded by Sonny Curtis (who wrote the song when a member of the Crickets) Roy Orbison, Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge, Hank Williams Jr., The Dead Kennedys, Sam Neely, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, The Grateful Dead, The Stray Cats, Nanci Griffith and Johnny Rodriguez.

In case you were interested, like.

Yeah, but I was only talking about those who bothered their arses to drag it into the charts, yer know.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
football doesnt need people like this bloke or archer getting involved.....people with money who are bored at work and looking for something else to make money out of. OI BUSINESSMEN......if you want to have something to play with go and play on the stock exchange. Leave our fuckin football clubs alone:angry: :angry: :angry:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Amazingly I recievd this private message on another forum froma Chestefield fan..

"were innocent, so think an apologie is in order, see coca cola league 1 forum about out chairman, we did nothing wrong so you and your t**t fans can put there brown envelopes away n stp callin us cheats

we are the real champions you fukin t**t".

How'd he work that out!! :jester:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
JAILED FRAUDSTER NEARLY DESTROYED HISTORIC FOOTBALL CLUB
By Andrew Barrow and Neville Dean, PA
A former football chairman who nearly bankrupted one of the oldest clubs in the country, using more than £800,000 of club funds to prop up his other failing businesses, is serving a four-year jail sentence for fraud, it can be revealed today.
Brown was jailed at Nottingham Crown Court in November last year after admitting two charges of fraudulent trading.
SEP 05
Why has it taken 10 months for this news to break? A search through Google fails to dig up anything from last November, not even a story in a local paper.

Very strange.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
brightonfan_86 said:
What for Ernest, saving the club? getting us to the division 1 in two seasons? winning promotion ie by play offs? and surviving in the Championship last season? Without no cash, DK is legend and always will be.

kev, sssssshhh

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Lord B, it was probably to avoid prejudicing another case. My guess is that Brown (or an accomplice) was probably due to stand trial on another (or same) charge. I expect that the other case is now over.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Turkey said:
Amazingly I recievd this private message on another forum froma Chestefield fan..

"were innocent, so think an apologie is in order, see coca cola league 1 forum about out chairman, we did nothing wrong so you and your t**t fans can put there brown envelopes away n stp callin us cheats

we are the real champions you fukin t**t".

How'd he work that out!! :jester:

I think a quick lesson in arithmetic is in order for the knuckle scrapers.

Typical reaction from those from that part of the world-bitter, twisted and completely wrong.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Bwian said:
I think a quick lesson in arithmetic is in order for the knuckle scrapers.

Typical reaction from those from that part of the world-bitter, twisted and completely wrong.

or grammar

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
brightonfan_86 said:
What for Ernest, saving the club? getting us to the division 1 in two seasons? winning promotion ie by play offs? and surviving in the Championship last season? Without no cash, DK is legend and always will be.

Surely the most sensible post ever by 'Kev the Ape' :lolol:

Sep 20, 2005
Deano's Right Foot said:
Also recorded by Sonny Curtis (who wrote the song when a member of the Crickets) Roy Orbison, Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge, Hank Williams Jr., The Dead Kennedys, Sam Neely, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, The Grateful Dead, The Stray Cats, Nanci Griffith and Johnny Rodriguez.

In case you were interested, like.

and Ducks Deluxe in 1975!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here