Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHEAP but GOOD barbers in b&h

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I go to 'Head Start' at the corner of Vale Road/Station Road Portslade, or 'GB's' on Old Shoreham Road by the junction of Sackville Road, both traditional bloke's barbers, the former has Sky Sports on the tv, the latter has a nice young lady, take your pick.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Clippers in Sydney St, But dont use Michael. Hes GAY.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Often confused when words like 'decent' and 'cheap' are used in the same sentence. The saying 'you get what you pay for' is usually the responce.:rolleyes:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Barbers at the bottom of Northease Drive in Hangleton - £9 - sorted !!!

Oct 25, 2003
Often confused when words like 'decent' and 'cheap' are used in the same sentence. The saying 'you get what you pay for' is usually the responce.:rolleyes:

yeh but its the CREDIT CRUNCH and we're all on the look out for BARGAINS:thumbsup:

thanks for the advice guys

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
The one on the left halfway down Preston Street is pretty good, or the old boy in Gwydyr Mansions if you're a bit of a chap

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
there's a place right on 7Dials- quick buzz over for £7 or so.

otherwise, Toppers (same price i think) at the CLock Tower, and also Gardner St? (opp Komedia)..

staff seem a bit bored, but rather easy on the eye!
kin ell , I used to go to the shop at the Dials near the launderette and it used to cost me £7.50 and that was about 25 years ago , other places used to charge £12.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here