Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chavs with their hands in the front of their trousers

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
A mate of mines wears his trousers halfway down his legs with his arse hanging out so we squirted freezer spray down his crack. He pulls then up when we are around now:lolol:

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Rougvie said:
The latest bit of NONSENSE I spotted the other day is having a price tag dangling from an already ridiculous white baseball cap.

By all means dress like a ****, but even retards remember to take the tags off things they buy.

:nono:

This was in the papers over a year ago and I think David Beckham even got in on the 'trend'.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
The Wookiee said:
WTF is this new trend of chavs putting their hands insdide the waistband of their trousers ?

This is normally accompanied with their phone blasting out some crap 50 cent track

:angry:

Scallies from the North West were putting their hands down their pants while I was at uni in the 90's. Be thankful the scallies/chavs are a recent phenomenon down South!

Personally I can see the attraction, but only in your own home... :D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Rougvie said:
The latest bit of NONSENSE I spotted the other day is having a price tag dangling from an already ridiculous white baseball cap.

By all means dress like a ****, but even retards remember to take the tags off things they buy.

:nono:
Real chavs also leave on the security tags , so every time they go into a shop it sets the alarms off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here