Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chavs with their hands in the front of their trousers

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
WTF is this new trend of chavs putting their hands insdide the waistband of their trousers ?

This is normally accompanied with their phone blasting out some crap 50 cent track

:angry:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
And why do Chavs wear gloves even during the Summer???

:angry:

To stop them leaving fingers prints when there out shop lifting?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
rospants said:
and what is it with wearing hoodies over the top of baseball caps??

Stops both the face and the back of your head getting wet. I'm no chav, but I'll confess to doing this when cycling in the rain.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
MYOB said:
Stops both the face and the back of your head getting wet. I'm no chav, but I'll confess to doing this when cycling in the rain.

i wouldnt of thought that a chavs reasoning behind it though

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The latest bit of NONSENSE I spotted the other day is having a price tag dangling from an already ridiculous white baseball cap.

By all means dress like a ****, but even retards remember to take the tags off things they buy.

:nono:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Rougvie said:
The latest bit of NONSENSE I spotted the other day is having a price tag dangling from an already ridiculous white baseball cap.

By all means dress like a ****, but even retards remember to take the tags off things they buy.

:nono:

they probably just nicked it

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
cannedheat said:
Not chavvy but why do some people wear jeans that only come half way up yer bum, they look right tossers, and it gets the poofs very horny.

Apparently its part of skater culture. I say apparently because I've never done it and neither do any of my mates but I did see one guy in my local skate shop who had his jeans fall down on him, and was thrown out by the owner :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here