Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Charlton trains

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
There are rail works that week and replacement buses from Three Bridges, but only for trains going to Worthing or Eastbourne from 0.25 onwards.

If you’re not on the last train (leaving Victoria) you should miss the rail works and bus replacement.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There are rail works that week and replacement buses from Three Bridges, but only for trains going to Worthing or Eastbourne from 0.25 onwards.

If you’re not on the last train (leaving Victoria) you should miss the rail works and bus replacement.
Surely London Bridge is the station to go from anyway?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
23.15 looks like the last ok one from London Bridge

25D9A6DE-507B-40F5-B21E-5534672D0CE6.jpeg

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Yes, but the trains from London Bridge don’t go to either destination. They have to change and get the train leaving Victoria.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I have checked, and this no help to anyone here, but I plan to get the train to Paddington early, have mooch around London, get some food, then head to london Bridge on the underground. My daughter is home from uni and I will have already finished work until next year. Hopefully we get the correct result and trains behave, it should then be a good day.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Trains from London Bridge won’t be the problem, it’s the one every 30 mins from Charlton that might be the bottle neck. Does anybody know if there will be any extra trains running to and from LBG? If you don’t get on the 22.10 or 22.40 from Charlton, it’s going to be a long night….

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Trains from London Bridge won’t be the problem, it’s the one every 30 mins from Charlton that might be the bottle neck. Does anybody know if there will be any extra trains running to and from LBG? If you don’t get on the 22.10 or 22.40 from Charlton, it’s going to be a long night….
Think @Uboat mentioned there’s normally 7 an hour after games - not sure if this is typical for 3pm Saturdays or extra trains laid on though?

scooter1

How soon is now?
Think @Uboat mentioned there’s normally 7 an hour after games - not sure if this is typical for 3pm Saturdays or extra trains laid on though?
Having changed the search criteria, I can now see 7 an hour which gives me a bit more confidence. Want to get the train as I’d like to enjoy a lazy trip up and a few beers, but will be with my teenage son

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here