Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we are 1-0 up on 87 minutes, I'll settle for a point :lolol:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Me neither, Lovely day out in the captial relatively nice stadium & three points

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Me neither, Lovely day out in the captial relatively nice stadium & three points

My friend sent me a text yesterday saying we need to "think" about pubs because there's a good chance we'll get stabbed by Palace/Millwall/QPR, it's taken the gloss off it a bit for me, I guess it should in theory still be nice though. I don't mean getting stabbed should be nice. I mean it should be nice if we can avoid getting stabbed, or any hostilities really. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing it kick off from a distance, that would be cool.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
My friend sent me a text yesterday saying we need to "think" about pubs because there's a good chance we'll get stabbed by Palace/Millwall/QPR, it's taken the gloss off it a bit for me, I guess it should in theory still be nice though. I don't mean getting stabbed should be nice. I mean it should be nice if we can avoid getting stabbed, or any hostilities really. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing it kick off from a distance, that would be cool.
Don't listen to that tripe:thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

You'll be fine, go to Blackheath - plenty of nice pubs

steve-c

i'm on the train from canterbury, so if anyone else is let us know what train you are on and we can meet up have a few beers and a laugh,looking about 11:00 from canterbury:albion2::albion2:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Yep, really looking forward to this! Should be great atmosphere and i really do think we will come home with the 3 points again! Has all the makings for a very good day!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Antigallican is a good pub if you're not wearing colours. Just around the corner from the ground.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
The Chalton fans maybe having some kind of sit in at the end. All peaceful but they are not happy people

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The Chalton fans maybe having some kind of sit in at the end. All peaceful but they are not happy people

Fine by me, less of a wait at the train station after the game!:thumbsup:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Man up mate is all I can say

This isn't Turkey at its's worst.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here