Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Why? cos I'M going, first away game since....Torquay away I think.....SUPERFAN

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Reasons it will be amazing:

1. We are top of the league, travelling up to the smoke 3 points clear, 3500 strong

2. We are playing the best football we have played since the glory years in Div 1 in 79 - 83

3. In Gus Poyet we have undeniably the hottest young manager in English football, he will go down in history as our Mourinho, mark my words

4. We have genuine FLAIR in the side, lua lua, Bennett, Murray

5. And most importantly, we have a group of players who will genuinely play for the shirt, the manager and the fans

Now let's go up there tomorrow, sing our hearts out, take the 3 points and remain top of the table come 5pm!!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

1. We are top of the league, travelling up to the smoke 3 points clear, 3500 strong

2. We are playing the best football we have played since the glory years in Div 1 in 79 - 83

3. In Gus Poyet we have undeniably the hottest young manager in English football, he will go down in history as our Mourinho, mark my words

5. And most importantly, we have a group of players who will genuinely play for the shirt, the manager and the fans

Now let's go up there tomorrow, sing our hearts out, take the 3 points and remain top of the table come 5pm!!

Seconded!
Just ignore that WW tw*t!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

Can't put it any better than that. :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yep Basil Fawlty in the FA Cup, you gave me your BANANA skin in the pub :lolol:

cor BEERS and FOOTBALL and NOFX would be great!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I thought I'd get this to the top of the threads again, as "The Charlton is going to be Crap" is back at the top :facepalm:

Not going personally :down:

But going to be a great day for all those that are going, as we are going to consildate, or even increase our lead at the top, as we gain a classic 2 - 1 win for the 2nd season in a row :thumbsup:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Wouldn't call murray flair but if it makes you happy:lolol:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Can't wait either. I've been unfortunate to miss the big away days since Swindon cos of various other commitments so i'm going to sign my heart out, drink copious amounts of alcohol & hopefully come home after watching the Albion secure another three points

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yep...which means we'll probably lose now :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
my first away game since Orient last year

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don't do away games any more. I prefer a nice day out wiv t'wife, walk along the seafront...just chillin!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here