Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Apr 14, 2011
Ah, the green-eyed monster is back.

When I say 'green-eyed monster', I do of course mean our green eyed sex case players.

which one is he? Lewis Dunk of Anfield fame, the player who can't control his balls in the box?

CPFC has real fans, not plastic wannabes, its a proper football club, not a new build identikit ikea out of towner, and we've been to the prem and will do again whilst you shit yourself over 1000 new liverpool fans signed up for next season.

gonna actually win your home cup final this season? surely you should with all those extra flag waving plastics and awards for pies. clueless idiots

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
which one is he? Lewis Dunk of Anfield fame, the player who can't control his balls in the box?

CPFC has real fans, not plastic wannabes, its a proper football club, not a new build identikit ikea out of towner, and we've been to the prem and will do again whilst you shit yourself over 1000 new liverpool fans signed up for next season.

gonna actually win your home cup final this season? surely you should with all those extra flag waving plastics and awards for pies. clueless idiots

and you call us gay, there's you talking about Lewis Dunks privates.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...

Yep, all 8 of them!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

D

Deleted member 22389

You keep banging on about real support, problem is you don't have enough real support to sustain a season in the premiership. Players wages will cost your club 6 times more than you get back in season ticket sales. It's not like it was 2004. How are going to pay the wages with avg attendances of 15k?

Where is the club going to get its extra revenue outside of football and when the season ends?

Last edited by a moderator:

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
I've never felt the need to sign up to a Palace forum(if they have one?)

But are we equally as annoying and retarded on their board as they are here? I hope not.

Why would a Palace fan come to a Brighton forum?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
TheBrand09

June 7

" I live down this area of the world and there's a lot of people i know who are Brighton season ticket holders but wouldn't class themselves as Brighton fans. Fair play to them they are getting the cash from them still. Doing really well atmo but will be interesting to see what the attendance is like if they go on a downwards slump. "
samcooke91 said:

"I go to Sussex Uni and the stadium is literally next to campus, think a lot of the new fans are students. Can't hurt either that the stadium is fantastically modern and I'm told by my mate that works there they won Best Pie in the catering awards , I questioned that that had to go to Wigan or someone but he stands by it !"

Funny how all these fans of other clubs who live in Brighton know many other fans who have seson tickets but are not Brighton fans. I must be hanging around in the wrong crowds everyone i know with a seson ticket is a Brighton fan, ok a few refused to go to Withdean but that does not make them plastic.

I know one person, Wherever he moves due to work he gets a ST for whoever is the closest football club. He has had Middlesbrough, West Brom, Brighton and I think 1 other ST.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

As wind up morons go you really aren't the brightest one are you? CPFC has Real fans? That did make me chuckle. Are you referring to the Groupon fans or the BOGOF bring a mate along fans? Real fans? What a gormless twat you are!

Last edited:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
:tosser: and Brighton are the second club for 15000 of your plastic prem fan STH.

2nd club fans?, youre a complete joke :tosser:

Does it sound logical to you, that 15,000 people with no previous care or affiliation to Brighton & Hove Albion, during a recession, would spend £500+ on a season ticket just because a stadium has been built at Falmer?

Same question to [MENTION=2453]essexeagle[/MENTION] seen as he's banging on about the same thing on another thread.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As wind up morons go you really aren't the brightest one are you? CPFC has Real fans? That did make me chuckle. Are you referring to the Groupon fans or the BOGOF bring a mate along fans? Real fans? What a gormless twat you are!

Not forgetting that they add in absentee st holders on their figures to make up the numbers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here