Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Away - Tickets On Sale Friday

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
At risk of being called a "mong" does anyone know if these are going on sale today/tonight? I'd have thought some announcement on latest news of OS if they were

It seems its far more important to tell us that new Piglets Pantry pie we stand zero chance of buying tonight then update us on what the arrangements will be for these tickets.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Tickets rarely go on sale the day of a match - id expect either Sunday or Monday now.

It seems its far more important to tell us that new Piglets Pantry pie we stand zero chance of buying tonight then update us on what the arrangements will be for these tickets.

Thought I'd phone the ticket office .. fella reckons online at 5.00 tonight. Whether or not that's correct, I've no idea

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Im sure that normally its announced on the club website around 4pm that tickets go on sale later in that evening, so will check the site then.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Will have left for match before 5. Just have to hope its not a quick sell out.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Oh do calm down boys/girls! You dont honestly think this will sell out before next Wednesday earliest do you?!

The sale is taking place when they said it would, and anyone who qualifies will almost certainly be at game tonight.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No pillars in the way.

165669_483093866785_5394719_n.jpg

i miss being there sometimes

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Suprised no-one is bleating at £30 a ticket

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
No need to rush, won't sell out soon

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ditto...you well mate?

:kiss:

I was thinking of Withdean the other day and how close we all were to each other, loads of people I rarely see these days at the Amex still onwards and upwards

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:kiss:

I was thinking of Withdean the other day and how close we all were to each other, loads of people I rarely see these days at the Amex still onwards and upwards

That is very true...it's a shame some of the people you got to know well over many years I have not seen for ages.

Feb 14, 2010
Tickets rarely go on sale the day of a match - id expect either Sunday or Monday now.

That is a myth mate. Tickets always go on sale the day of the match in the second tier we are in at every ground unless its a derby game or its Brighton at home. I never buy a ticket through Brighton as they charge me a few quid booking fee. At Millwall away I turned up on the day and it was £25 to get in. The Albion wanted to charge me over £28. Charlton will probably sell out but worst comes to it, there will be plenty of room in the Charlton end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here