Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Away - Tickets On Sale Friday

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Are you sure?

charlton31974news1.jpg

Yep, maybe it was that ruddy great girder that was in the way looking at that. The 4 nil game first half I stood at the very back of the stand and it was a nightmare seeing the far goal then at half time we moved and stood the very back row of the first set of seats and you couldn't see the players feet when they were in the 6 yard area.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Why on earth is the away end the top priced stand [MENTION=1792]fataddick[/MENTION]? It's this most run down of all your stands and it's behind the goal.

Most of the ground is top price since we "simplified" our pricing (just Family Section and upper tier bits aren't afaik). Yeah it's a bit shit that the only pillar in the ground is slap bang in the middle of the away end. We did get planning permission to replace that end with a three tier modern stand (upping capacity to 41k) but then we went and got all shit. Still don't think it's as bad an away end as some are making out though. The Worthing End at Withdean, on the other hand...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Most of the ground is top price since we "simplified" our pricing (just Family Section and upper tier bits aren't afaik). Yeah it's a bit shit that the only pillar in the ground is slap bang in the middle of the away end. We did get planning permission to replace that end with a three tier modern stand (upping capacity to 41k) but then we went and got all shit. Still don't think it's as bad an away end as some are making out though. The Worthing End at Withdean, on the other hand...
oh don't get me wrong, I love it. Especially compared to being held hostage in the Terry Waite (sic) at Selhurst.

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Stop moaning you lot the Jimmy Seed Stand is fine. You will have a great view and all that. Jeez

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I spose it's no-one's fault but we've had to buy 4 sets of away tickets (Wolves, Hudds, Palace, Charlton) in the space of a month. Not nice on the wallet, especially seeing as the actual games are much more spread out.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I spose it's no-one's fault but we've had to buy 4 sets of away tickets (Wolves, Hudds, Palace, Charlton) in the space of a month. Not nice on the wallet, especially seeing as the actual games are much more spread out.

Indeed. Not sure why Palace and Charlton tickets are out so early seeing as their over a month away.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Indeed. Not sure why Palace and Charlton tickets are out so early seeing as their over a month away.

Why not sell them early, imagine the moaning if they waited until a week before the game before they started selling them. Most people purchase concert tickets up to 15 months before the event.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Wolves and Huddersfield won't sell out so you can buy them at any time you want, from the date they went on sale to 2.59pm on the day of the game, and you'll get in.

Huddersfield yes. But at Molineux away fans can't pay on the day.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

No they're not, only four weeks between Wolves and Charlton.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005

Club probably fed up with the mongs on here constanly asking when they will go on sale, how much will they cost, how many points needed etc.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
At risk of being called a "mong" does anyone know if these are going on sale today/tonight? I'd have thought some announcement on latest news of OS if they were

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here