John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
I think you got the words wrong shouldn't it be
"we all follow the eagles over land and sea hate BRIGHTON"

as we always sing

"we all follow the Albion over land and sea hate Palace"

but I must admit it does sound like "and" which is why a lot of newbies tend to cheers this

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Well that means i have been singing the wrong words since 1974!

I (and all the poeple I travel with) sing "over land and sea and PALACE!"

Anyway glad to see I have annoyed Sir Steve Coppell, always happy to annoy a Palace fan! If you can tell a different version from mine then let us hear it!!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Mr Blobby said:
I went to Charlton v Scum last night as i happened to be working in London!

They managed to sell out (3,500) but the noise they made was dissapointing. A few renditions of Ugly trolls red and white army clap clap clap. The only good song they did have was after a spell of no singing by either side Charlton finally sprang to life. Palace responded "we forgot that you where here, we forgot, we forgot, we forgot that you where here". Sadly that made me chuckle. Charlton hate Palace as much as us, and there were loads of "lads" out and about.

After the game we saw the Charlton firm viciously attack a police cone and then run off shouting "we hate palace". The big fat ring leader in a large duffle coat had to waddle very quickly to keep up with his mates. The Palace lads all hid behind the Police at the stations on mobiles making sure everyone could hear them saying things such as "how many of them" "whos with you" "well meet up in a minute" We had to control our laughter, as they made sure they had the Police horses and vans between them and Charlton! We joined our very downhearted Charlton mates afterwards for a commiseration beer.

It was still nice to hear Palace sing "we all follow the eagles over land and sea and BRIGHTON".

Not a good evening, apart from the sending off. Worse attempted dive to get a penalty i have ever seen. I thought the Charlton lad was going to kill him before the Referee red carded him for simulation!

Mr Blobby
You obviously forgot to put your hearing aid in mate.
I heard them from where i was sitting, are you sure you meant the Charlton fans were quiet because i was in amongst them and didn`t here a sodding thing.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Sorry did not quite catch then, bloody batter must be flat after having to turn it up full volume of Wednesday night to catch the singing

:p :p

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Does anyone remember being held in at the end at Pompey and having the pompey goals(5-1) played back to us in the Rain over the PA, the rest of the ground was empty.

Chelsea rioted there a week later, hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why.

He should of told the palace scum to f*** off, I would have.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
looney said:
Does anyone remember being held in at the end at Pompey and having the pompey goals(5-1) played back to us in the Rain over the PA, the rest of the ground was empty.

Chelsea rioted there a week later, hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why.

He should of told the palace scum to f*** off, I would have.

What about the Palace pa - for Palace fans the bars have been fully stocked (so they can celebrate beating the shower that is Brighton).

The Seaweed will be kept in the ground for about 3 hours. Quality.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
Midfield or forward.

Does anyone remember the game at the Goldstone when our announcer was sick. We 'borrowed' the bloke from Selhurst Park and he commenced hus broadcast with..

"Hello and welcome to Selhurst Park this afternoon.

Also

Did we not get into trouble for playing 'Monty Python' when Phalarse ran out on the pitch at the Goldstone.

Maybe I am imagining these events.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Does anyone remember the game at the Goldstone when our announcer was sick. We 'borrowed' the bloke from Selhurst Park and he commenced hus broadcast with..

"Hello and welcome to Selhurst Park this afternoon.

Also

Did we not get into trouble for playing 'Monty Python' when Phalarse ran out on the pitch at the Goldstone.

Maybe I am imagining these events.
:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here