Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Austin

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
that post about savernake was a piss take.

we were proper shit yesterday, something is not right behind the scenes, from what i have heard greer didnt want to leave and wilson didnt want him to but chairman made decision.

yes, my bloody neighbours need putting away for a good 20 yrs. anti-social,always argueing and loud music. oh good. really, why are normal ppl so powerless. why can we not have 3 strikes and your out on the streets. Oh, and free milk for small people

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Did make me laugh though on that other thread, I picked someone up for some poor spelling/grammar (if you worked with some of the grammar bereft 20 somethings I do, you'd understand) and because i'm old bill within a few replies I was Hitler planning the holocaust, had no personal skills and was 'typical' old bill. Anyway, I still hate bleeding Swindon, they are like a poor man's Orient really. I think they have been punching above their weight as a football club for a few seasons but seem now to be heading to their natural level, i.e League 2 :thumbsup:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Maybe it's time to resurrect that thread from a couple years ago after they'd beaten us at Withdean. We could point them to the current table.

Was that the one where Shoreham Moonraker and a few other idiots came on here saying 'it's f***ing brilliant we sent you down'?

No point stooping to their level, just let the football do the talking.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
that post about savernake was a piss take.

we were proper shit yesterday, something is not right behind the scenes, from what i have heard greer didnt want to leave and wilson didnt want him to but chairman made decision.

If Wilson didn't want him then why was Greer captain in the first place ?

I can't see Swindon doing much at all.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I do love the Swindon forum, nearly as bad as here with their view of their club

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Okay ill re-phrase it.

Who gives a f*** about Swindon and what happened to Greer because he is now our captain. :laugh:

This. :thumbsup:

For the record, I would not turn my nose up at Austin, but doubt we have the funds.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Charlie Austin would never come to us anyway. He is championship quality IMO

I agree with your opinion in this thread. Be interesting in how he gets on if he gets the move.

Still who gives a f*** about Swindon!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I agree with your opinion in this thread. Be interesting in how he gets on if he gets the move.

Still who gives a f*** about Swindon!

Oh thanks , not alot of people tend to agree with me :p

Were obviously or i hope we are still looking for a striker that would help us push for promotion but , even if we dont get promotion this season there is no big deal. Promotion first season at Falmer :thumbsup:

Tresor Kandol anyone?

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Nearly being the important word!

I was reading their forum earlier, it had me in stitches! They hate Prutton (a near miss for us it looks like!) seem to have rumbled Fitton as an all mouth and no action chairman and are very bitter and resentful at losing Greer despite trying to make out they don't care. It is easily full of more moaners than on here and well worth a read to make you feel good about supporting the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here