Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHAPPERS!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Perhaps they've got a new bottle of ammonia, or have found the penny that was causing the sliding doors to jam.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Them gooks are holed up, napalm strikes required.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
"Look into my mind MB - what am I thinking right now ?"

I can see bamboo. Butterflies flutter like ladyboy eyelids and women with basin-bowl haircuts lie dormant and hungry on a platform 15 feet above the ground. You are there. You've washed your beard and you're wearing a hat. A cap. A bird sits as its emblem above the peak. Oooh your trousers are tight. In your hand is a broom. The handle has blood on it. I can see it's woman's blood as it's thin and cowardly. There's a table near your empty hand. I can see Wotsits, Wheat Crunchies, a huge sausage with an egg through the middle of it, some foil with chicken fat on and a pickled herring, still blinking. You don't look worried. Not afraid of being caught as it's just one of your Tenko theme parties. You are Li Peng and you are not to be crossed.
*thwack*

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
I can see bamboo. Butterflies flutter like ladyboy eyelids and women with basin-bowl haircuts lie dormant and hungry on a platform 15 feet above the ground. You are there. You've washed your beard and you're wearing a hat. A cap. A bird sits as its emblem above the peak. Oooh your trousers are tight. In your hand is a broom. The handle has blood on it. I can see it's woman's blood as it's thin and cowardly. There's a table near your empty hand. I can see Wotsits, Wheat Crunchies, a huge sausage with an egg through the middle of it, some foil with chicken fat on and a pickled herring, still blinking. You don't look worried. Not afraid of being caught as it's just one of your Tenko theme parties. You are Li Peng and you are not to be crossed.
*thwack*
Close.

I am visualising a vivid dream I had last night. I was cycling down a long, steep hill on a bicycle made of Toblerone. The frame was sturdy, but whoever had constructed this contraption had made the fatal error of having the knobbly sides of the Toblerone facing outwards on the wheels, which means the bike was literally shaking itself to bits as I careered down this hill. Flashing past me on either side was the cast of Eastenders, circa 1994. Daniella Westbrook tried to hit me with an Etch-a-Sketch, and Mike Reid attempted to ram a Swingball shaft through my chocolatty spokes, but missed and only knocked off the mudguard. Eventually the bike collapsed, I was thrown from the warm melted saddle, and landed in a heap on the set of South Today, where Sally Taylor was in the middle of presenting a feature on....TENKO.
Spooky.

Last edited:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Easy 10 said:
Close.

I am visualising a vivid dream I had last night. I was cycling down a long, steep hill on a bicycle made of Toblerone. The frame was sturdy, but whoever had constructed this contraption had made the fatal error of having the knobbly sides of the Toblerone facing outwards on the wheels, which means the bike was literally shaking itself to bits as I careered down this hill. Flashing past me on either side was the cast of Eastenders, circa 1994. Daniella Westbrook tried to hit me with an Etch-a-Sketch, and Mike Reid attempted to ram a Swingball shaft through my chocolatty spokes, but missed and only knocked off the mudguard. Eventually the bike collapsed, I was thrown from the warm melted saddle, and landed in a heap on the set of South Today, where Sally Taylor was in the middle of presenting a feature on....TENKO.
Spooky.

Jesus Easy 10, what do you put in your Horlicks !!!!!!!:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
Congratulations on your 10000 posts this time round Easy.

Do you have a word that sums up your feelings?
Zoinks, I hadn't even realised I'd passed that landmark, what with all the....unpleasantness. Thanks for noticing. A word that sums up my feelings ? Hmmmm

:strokes chins thoughtfully:

"Fetid"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here