Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chapman back at the Albion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Guinness Boy said:
:

BTW who wrote the Argus article? Not the usual 'my golf mate McGoo woz robbed' crap that eminates from Naylor's p.c.

Naylor can't win with some on here, totally balanced and reasonable report imo. What has gone on at the Albion in the last season would not have made great reading, whoever had written it. Naylor is very unfairly treated on here for not being an Albion sycophant (and who wants a Norman Gall type perspective on the Albion anyway) whilst being accused of being McGhee's mouthpiece.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Did I ever mention I was at Longhill at the same time as the Albion's new coach? Very nice bloke, brilliant footballer and modest about it. And he wasn't bad either.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Man of Harveys said:
Did I ever mention I was at Longhill at the same time as the Albion's new coach? Very nice bloke, brilliant footballer and modest about it. And he wasn't bad either.

only about once every 6 months for the past 9 years...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Barnet Seagull said:
only about once every 6 months for the past 9 years...
:thumbsup:

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
That's our next manager sorted then!

Seriously though, good to see a popular ex-player returning to the fold. Hopefully will add a fresh dimension to things that have gone a bit stale.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Man of Harveys said:
I played against him when he was at Longhill and I was at Dorothy Stringer. Took the piss he did, he was that good.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Quality appointment, a local lad who'll give his all. Now all we need are some players.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dougdeep said:
Quality appointment, a local lad who'll give his all. Now all we need are some players.

How do you know it's a quality appointment unless you have a crystal ball?This is a big step up for him.I hope he does succeed but lets just wait and see

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Still not sure about Wilkins being Brighton through and through, hope I am wrong about that, but Chappie is one of us. Spoken to him a few times and he is a top bloke who cares deeply about Brighton. He comes, well came, to away games as a proper fan. Good to see him back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here