Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chaplow

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Chaplow was a thug throughout. If the referee had done his job properly he would have been off. Wasn't the reason we lost though.

PolskaSaint

Apr 24, 2011
Hi! I thought we won on Saturday!? But I agree that if we lose it is the fault of the referee or the assistant referee or the other team didn't play properly or their players are violence players or we didn't want to win. I don't think we lose a game another way we are so good!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I thought the ref was very weak on saturday, If we'd had a stronger ref Chaplow would've been off before our ref even had the bottle to finally book him. You could see from the start that Southampton came here to rough us up and stop us passing the ball around and keeping possession but fair play to them it worked and they got the win so no sour grapes on that one.

PolskaSaint

Apr 24, 2011
I like Chaplow! He reminds me of my grandfather here in Łódź. He is 83, bald and violent man. He beats my grandma who is 78 but it is ok as she is strong Polish woman.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
We'll be sorted? We won the league so I don't see why we need a few players like Chaplow...

Because teams will do what we did to you, and more so. Basically get into you and rough you up. You have a couple of players that can do that back and you'll stand a chance of making the play offs next year. As it stands, you'll just get kicked off the park, the championship is full of lumps like Lambert and Jaidi and aggressive players like Chaplow and Hammond. Dale Stephens would have played against any other team on saturday instead of Chaplow, but he doesn't impose himself like Chaplow does. He is a tidy player and would fit into your team. We brought Chaplow in to get into you and rough you up. It seems to have worked...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here