Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chants today

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
lets take there title next year and become the loudest fans in the land, we must be getting there with our away support this year.

knype

Feb 20, 2011
Shame about the pricks behind us trying to sing 'town full of inbreds' and 'we'll see you all outside'. f*** me, they must have been about 17, and their spots were offending me too.

There were some older and certainly fatter of your support near to where the players came out giving it the big one all game, one with greyish hair and Kray Twin Glasses and one with a Blue snood that he kept pulling up over his portly face, all game pointing and gesturing to the Q Railing stand!

spooookie1

Feb 9, 2011
Derby
Just had a look at their forum, looks like we got under their skin with that one :lolol:

Yes,we certainly felt a change in atmosphere after that one.You could almost touch the tumbleweed drifting across from the Boothen end towards us in the Seddon stand.Funnily enough,I cant recall seeing Albion lose 3-0 and yet have such an enjoyable day!

spooookie1

Feb 9, 2011
Derby
This! I normally hate losing but yesterday I had a really good day.

Yes,both sets of fans were terrific in their own ways.Once the "Have you seen a pass chant" started,there was one old boy in the seddon stand going "Cheeky Booogers!" and another one "Bloody cheek!" and one brilliant fans who was outraged haha,he stood up and shouted at our end.."outrageous! thats outrageous!!" I laughed so hard I was crying.The whole club had an air of passion,but decency about it I thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here