Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chants For The Lib Dem Conference?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Morning.

Anyone got any chants to be sung in an Albion-stylee that might be suitable for the Lib Dem Conference? It's just that a man and his dog in the pub asked me if NSC might be able to come up with something. Have to admit my initial reaction was 'Blimey! A Talking Dog!'.

But having seen some examples of the kind of thing the bloke and his dog are looking for, I feel pretty damn sure that NSC can and MUST do better. Cos I for one have no intention of singing any of the folowing monstrosities:

'Norman Baker is a Liar, is a Liar'

'Democratic, you're having a laugh'

'Sleazy, Sleazy'

'Norman Baker and ADV, have you heard of Democracy? With a knick knack paddywhack, we just want a home. All Lib Dems do is whinge and moan'

WELL? ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Although come to think of it, 'Sleazy, Sleazy' complete with embarrassing hand-clapping does have a certain charm

Altogether now:

'Sleazy :clap2: Sleazy :clap2: Sleazy :clap2: '

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There's no votes there, there's no votes there
There's no votes there, there's no votes there *pointing*

Government, you're avin a laugh
Government, you're avin a laugh

Can you hear Lib Dem meetings, no, no
Can you hear Lib Dem meetings, no, no
Can you hear Lib Dem meetings,
I can't hear a f***ing thing, no, no
sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I used to enjoy the old Belloti favourite "you're scum, and your wife's a slag" which is maybe worth another airing.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
I used to enjoy the old Belloti favourite "you're scum, and your wife's a slag" which is maybe worth another airing.

Harsh but fair.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Man of Harveys said:

Is the little shit likely to be there?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
hans kraay fan club said:
Is the little shit likely to be there?
Good question - there WILL be a riot if he is and tries to act all tough by showing his face. Given that he had the f***ing nerve to turn up at the first Albion home at Pissfield, I wouldn't put it past the sadistic old cuckold. Anyway, "you're scum, and your WIVES are slags" works just as well.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Man of Harveys said:
Good question - there WILL be a riot if he is and tries to act all tough by showing his face. Given that he had the f***ing nerve to turn up at the first Albion home at Pissfield, I wouldn't put it past the sadistic old cuckold. Anyway, "you're scum, and your WIVES are slags" works just as well.

But at least we knew it was actually true with regard to Jo Bellotti. Not really fair to just tar all the lib-dem 'WAGS' [:D ] with the same brush.

What IS fair though is [for the lovely Ann DV]; 'You'ra bitch and your boyfriend's scum'

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
When I was just a little boy
I asked my mother “What should I be?”
“Should I vote Labour, should I vote Lib-dem?”
Here’s what she said to me,
“Wash your mouth out boy,
The lib-dem’s will give no joy.
So vote for Labour, Roy!
Vote Labour!"

We hate Lib-dem,
We hate Lib-dem,
We hate Lib-dem,
We hate Lib-dem,
We hate Lib-dem,
We hate Lib-dem,
We hate Lib-dem!

If Bell end does show is ugly scum face and I rush over to punch it down his throat, is there any chance I will be shot? In which case I may think twice (particularly as I look a bit Brazilian).

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If you all hate Lewes council, all hate Lewes council, all hate Lewes council clap your hands :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here