Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chant of the season?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Favourite - triumphal march at Peterborough

Funniest- "jump around if your f***ing cold"at the Amex, can't remember what game.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

That was a brilliant moment. Love the videos of those last few minutes after Buckley's winner.

As I didn't go to Palace, my favourite was probably 'Da da da da, f***ing retards!' at West Ham the other week, just due to the spontaneity of the bloke who yelled it in response to their 'f***ing useless' song.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not really a full on chant, but I loved the massive "WHO?" when Gerrard came on against us at The Amex

WSU and the stadium and many thousand as a whole actually applauded his return from injury & coming on. We remember that well.
Never heard the "who".

Brittania when Stoke beat Spurs on a Sunday afternoon. Seemed like half the singing comprised:

"He looks like a chimp, he looks like a chimp. Gareth Bale, he looks like a chimp!" Seemed amusing at the time.

Other than Tom Jones anthem (zzzzzzzzzzzzzz), most Stoke stuff seems anti others.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Funniest- "jump around if your f***ing cold"at the Amex, can't remember what game.

What was the triumphal march?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Blackpool to us "you've only got one Pier"

TS90

Jan 26, 2011

It's the way that one started that had me pissing myself. I think it was after Des's comments in The Argus about how much he hated the Palace chants then you hear:

"Stand up if you hate Palace" quickly followed by "Jump around if you hate Palace" to "Jump around if you're f***ing cold."

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I quite liked the Birmingham reply on Saturday to our "Rapist" chants to Marlon King.

"Its common assault, its common assault, you stupid bastards, its common assault!"

It made me chuckle anyway.

seagull87

Apr 18, 2012
First post and its about a bloody chant! The best I heard all year and which still makes me laugh whenever I see him is- 'your just a s**t Michael Jackson' aimed at Nani when City spanked em

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
WSU and the stadium and many thousand as a whole actually applauded his return from injury & coming on. We remember that well.
Never heard the "who".

That will have been the WSL. Quality chant - especially the "shit off, shit on" chants when he came on :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here