Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chant of the season?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
for me it has to be the Groupon or you burnt down your town chants at Palace...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not really a full on chant, but I loved the massive "WHO?" when Gerrard came on against us at The Amex

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You burnt your own town, simply because of the sheer joy with which it was delivered!

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
How did the Groupon chant go? (Bad fan)

To the tune of You'll Never Walk Alone.

Groupon, Groupon,
You buy one, get one free,
But you'll never fill your ground,
Your never fill your ground.

Edit: Clearly heard a difference version to the one above!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought the "f*ing useless" chant was funny at Leeds and felt very spontaneous. The Group On chant is beautifully funny though, and you burnt your town. Glorious scenes.

Opposition chant of the season goes to Man City for "you're not incredible" against Porto, and more specifically, Hulk!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I thought the "f*ing useless" chant was funny at Leeds and felt very spontaneous. The Group On chant is beautifully funny though, and you burnt your town. Glorious scenes.

Opposition chant of the season goes to Man City for "you're not incredible" against Porto, and more specifically, Hulk!

It was 'racist' remember?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
there's a "Shaun Cummings .. all over her face" one from Reading which I heard yesterday , quite good.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Went to the Man City vs Wolves game in the carling cup and a few days before Mick Mccarthy had hit back at those fans saying he didnt have a clue calling them idiots and not real fans. During the game, the city fans came out with 'MCcarthys right, your fans are shite' and it was brilliant!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here