Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Changes for tomorrow

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was asking why there is a need for a kit van in the first place!

I'm only guessing here, but I don't actually think the kit van just carries the strip. There is also the video equipment for the analysis system, plus the training balls, etc, etc..

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Steve Cook is in the squad for tomorrow, so either him or Elphick to come in to the starting XI

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I thought the back four of Virgs/Tunnicliffe/Elphick/El Abd looked solid last week - albeit against a very negative Wycombe side. I doubt Slade will start with anthing other than those four with Cook and Jake Wright as cover on the bench.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I thought the back four of Virgs/Tunnicliffe/Elphick/El Abd looked solid last week - albeit against a very negative Wycombe side. I doubt Slade will start with anthing other than those four with Cook and Jake Wright as cover on the bench.

From what I heard, Wright probably won't make the bench.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I'm only guessing here, but I don't actually think the kit van just carries the strip. There is also the video equipment for the analysis system, plus the training balls, etc, etc..

Well obvously I didnt think it only had a bag of smelly kit, ala Sunday League!

I was just wondering why the kit wa being driven up there when the club is paying for 20 odd plane seats! Surley it would make sence for the Kit to go aswell?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I suppose it could be a security reason; it may get stolen from the hotel where the team are staying and we won't have anything if it is.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Well obvously I didnt think it only had a bag of smelly kit, ala Sunday League!

I was just wondering why the kit wa being driven up there when the club is paying for 20 odd plane seats! Surley it would make sence for the Kit to go aswell?

They could do what I used to do when travelling between homes here and abroad, wear everything you own to keep excess baggage costs down. I.e. wear their kits over their clothes - genius!

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Does anyone know what boots gary hart is wearing in the picture on that article?
i like the look of them, but never seen them anywhere.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why does a kit van have to make the trip? Surely the baggage allowance of the squad on a flight would more than cover however much kit they have to take.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lets hope Kebab doesn't think he is a midfielder like he did last season at Brunton Park. Taking the ball from the halfway line to the 18 yard box before losing possession gifted Carlisle one of their goals.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
From what I heard, Wright probably won't make the bench.
If Jake Wright travels and can't make one of the SEVEN subs on the bench when we havn't even got a recognised fullback starting in his position, then I'd have to question the point of the price of his plane ticket.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Does anyone know what boots gary hart is wearing in the picture on that article?
i like the look of them, but never seen them anywhere.

:lol: Strange question, but to answer it, they are the new Under armour boots. Really good pair of solid well made boots, but will set you back £80+!!!!

Anyway, back to the thread topic, im hoping the same back 4 is played, looked solid all be it against a very poor and defensive wycombe team. Still, they kept a clean sheet so imo Russel should stick with them.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
:lol: Strange question, but to answer it, they are the new Under armour boots. Really good pair of solid well made boots, but will set you back £80+!!!!

Anyway, back to the thread topic, im hoping the same back 4 is played, looked solid all be it against a very poor and defensive wycombe team. Still, they kept a clean sheet so imo Russel should stick with them.

Many thanks.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here