Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Changes for Coventry

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If Henderson is injured (not seen this anywhere but here), then a move for Blayney would be very logical... personally, I would like to see him (Blayney) signed on a perm eventually... Henderson is going back and Chaigneau is obviously not impressing MM, the coaches...

Come on Alan... put pen to paper on that loan now... would be fantastic news... thank you, Race for the inside-info... :)

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
B.W. said:
If Henderson is injured (not seen this anywhere but here), then a move for Blayney would be very logical... personally, I would like to see him (Blayney) signed on a perm eventually... Henderson is going back and Chaigneau is obviously not impressing MM, the coaches...

Come on Alan... put pen to paper on that loan now... would be fantastic news... thank you, Race for the inside-info... :)

But Henderson is out of contract in the summer and has said he wants to stay, so surely we can sign him when the window reopens? He is actually a very good keeper and with our new more attacking game his distibution is akin to having a sweeper in the side.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The Official site says were un changed tomorrow and there are no new injury worries???

Has Guy been pulling our legs?

Uncle Buck said:
But Henderson is out of contract in the summer and has said he wants to stay, so surely we can sign him when the window reopens? He is actually a very good keeper and with our new more attacking game his distibution is akin to having a sweeper in the side.

With our lack of height through out the team, I'd prefer the big Norn Iron man in goal. His performances were simply brilliant at the tail-end of last season.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
With our lack of height through out the team, I'd prefer the big Norn Iron man in goal. His performances were simply brilliant at the tail-end of last season.

i was worried about his height but he seems to be able to get up for crosses very well.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What is going on?... Race not a wind-up merchant, but the OS says we are likely unchanged with no new injuries, and I reckon the deadline for registering new players for toimorrow's game has passed... ???

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
B.W. said:
What is going on?... Race not a wind-up merchant, but the OS says we are likely unchanged with no new injuries, and I reckon the deadline for registering new players for toimorrow's game has passed... ???
But the comments from MM were made yesterday. Not sure why it was still posted on the OS, unless it was without knowing Wayne is injured. Remember Rami Shabaan? That wasn't anounced on the official site 'til not long before the match.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Don't forget the webmaster also does Seagulls World and the press releases so doesn't have time to contact central ptv to get amendments put on the official website.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Silent Bob said:
But the comments from MM were made yesterday. Not sure why it was still posted on the OS, unless it was without knowing Wayne is injured. Remember Rami Shabaan? That wasn't anounced on the official site 'til not long before the match.

And they never mentioned Bobby coming back at peterborough...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here