Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Changes for Coventry

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
kevinsmith said:
Mayo? played against Wycombe last night?

Mayo or Rents, not overly worried.

Reid has done nothing wrong defensively at left back, it is just the fact that at times it slows us down going forward when he has to get the ball on his right foot. Also a couple of times on Tuesday he tried to clear with his left and it was painful to watch.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
KinkyGoebels said:
jarret on right carole on left

Good call.

Although they could confuse the opposition like Walker and Barham used to and switch wings during the game....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The problem with both wingers (and the midfield for that matter) on Tuesday was the final product. The approach play was, at times, superb. The final ball was often quite poor.

But that will come, and it's no reason to drop either of them. Nor, indeed, any of them. Having a centre forward for a right-back is, in my opinion, inspired. It's the epitome of total football.

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
A left footer at left back and Reid at right back.

Have you spoken to Cardinal Taxman ?

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
Something about pigs, beggars and a lack of soap??

:lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
We need someone playing left back.

Mayo or Rents, Reid doesn't look very confident where he is. I'd put him in at right back. Leaving the rest as it is.

kevinsmith said:
Frutos in for Albert

I might have agreed with you a few days ago but Jarrett was excellent on Tuesday, so has to keep his place. The full-backs have done nothing wrong either, so I'd keep them too.

So no changes.

I would be looking to get CKR on early in the second half though and warn Leon and Jake that he will take the place of whichever of them is not performing 100 per cent.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Uncle Buck said:
He has been taking on, but has hardly put that many decent balls into the box. Until he sorts his final delivery out, his place is always going to be in jeopardy.
.agree i would put frutos in instead of jerrett,he goes by players with ease but his allround game is very naive,maybe frutos will give that little bit extra

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here