Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chances on getting a ticket before the game tommorow

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
What do people think are the chances on being able to turn up tommorow and and getting a ticket before the game?

Reason I ask is many seem to have overpurchased due to the low cost, do you think there will be tickets available and people offloading them before the game?.

I am wanting to go with friends in the south stand, if anyone has a spare and wanting to sell please PM me. :) (will of course pay face value!)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I will be surprised if the crowd is over 16,000 tops. Doesn't really answer your question, but I would be amazed if the stadium is even close to full. Too easy at that price not to bother if the weather's crap, or something better comes on TV, or work overruns.

I'm sure someone will give you a ticket, even if the club officially say no.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What do people think are the chances on being able to turn up tommorow and and getting a ticket before the game?

Reason I ask is many seem to have overpurchased due to the low cost, do you think there will be tickets available and people offloading them before the game?.

I am wanting to go with friends in the south stand, if anyone has a spare and wanting to sell please PM me. :) (will of course pay face value!)

Think I can sort you out one mate, text me.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Surely if people are planning on not using all their tickets there would be a few more knocking about on here?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If I get my hands on any tickets today (it is quite possible) I will post on here and will be parked in the bus parking area from about 18.30...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here