Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Stats

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I know we were charged over the Leicester game due to the number of yellow cards, did anything ever come of it? I'm guessing a small fine

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've seen us in quite a few games and I don't see us as a "dirty" side, most of the yellows seem to be for professional fouls or repetitive niggling. It seems we are being penalised for being too latin rather than too hard.

Last edited:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
And we thought we might struggle because the Championship is a much dirtier league. :lolol: To be fair I think we are a pretty cynical side with regards to fouling in central areas before attacks can develop.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I've seen us in quite a few games and I don't see us as a "dirty" side, most of the fouls seem to be for professional fouls or repetitive niggling. It seems we are being penalised for being too latin rather than too hard.
I think we have been a bit unlucky with the refs though. Leicester game the ref gave us a few to many cards and proved his incompetence by not playing the advantage for Leicester in the first half. Also the ref vs Leeds was giving out yellows all over the place to both sides for minor offences when the game wasn't 'dirty' imo at all.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Our foul count is quite low compared to the opposition.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There was a game recently, I've forgotten who against, where we got 5 yellow cards, and our opposition got 5 yellows. We committed 8 fouls, they committed 18.

EDIT: It was v Leeds.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There was a game recently, I've forgotten who against, where we got 5 yellow cards, and our opposition got 5 yellows. We committed 8 fouls, they committed 18.

EDIT: It was v Leeds.

That is actually a STAGERRING fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here