Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship play-offs

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
didn’t see this thread/comment when i started another, hopefully i’ll avoid being tarred n feathered:lol:

omg what have you done :lolol:

FWLIW a very silly thing to have done.

I'd have been less surprised if someone had clocked the manager though.

Still want Forest to go up though. a Yorkshire free PL would be good. maybe they could all form a breakaway flatcap league :lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m looking forward to the final today.

I’m very keen on Forest winning this one, at least one of the promoted sides will be a big club.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I’m looking forward to the final today.

I’m very keen on Forest winning this one, at least one of the promoted sides will be a big club.

If it’s Forest we’ll never hear the last of it. #Leeds Mk2. “Back in their rightful place” “ Some of the best, and most long-suffering fans in the country” “Massive club”

:shootself

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If it’s Forest we’ll never hear the last of it. #Leeds Mk2. “Back in their rightful place” “ Some of the best, and most long-suffering fans in the country” “Massive club”

But Huddersfield are so meh.

And while the above might be the media line, I’m not sure Forest fans have even a fraction of the arrogance Leeds fans came up with.

Forest all the way for me today.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Forest for me too.

As an aside has anyone seen the footage of what Henri Lansbury did to the Swansea player , and the ref only gave him a yellow...:mad: ffs

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Yep, can't wait for thousands of ticketless Forest fans to storm Wembley and delay the kick off by half an hour :rolleyes:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Along with Aston Villa.
Incoming football commentator’s bore fest if Forest play Villa in the PL.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Forest for me Only just over 3 hours away. Needs updating but good old fashioned ground. Good that and Trent Bridge in central position

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Forest for me, if only to keep another clacker-tastic stadium out of the mix. Urghh, the HORROR! Am I right in thinking that Bournemouth and Fulham also like to clack, or did I imagine that?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Forest - wife’s family from there, and would 100% aim to do it as an away next season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If Forest don’t go up they should really appoint someone like Hughton who is a master of getting teams out of the championship

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Forest in the PL potentially a threat to Btn as they will no doubt splash the cash , Huddersfield unlikely to be in a financial position to do that so definitely prefer Huddersfield to get promoted .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here