Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship play-offs

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not sure that I have seen two English teams with the same sponsor before.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If Luton make it to the PL, they will be the first club in history to drop into non-league, and then make it back up to the top flight. Thats nice isn't it ?

That said, I'm still hoping for Forest. Tremendous awayday.

Luton for that reason alone then……..

But also because my grandfather, mother and other members of the family used to go and watch and support them regularly, living in Harpenden just down the road.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Huddersfield surely have the advantage over Luton now.

I hope Forest win today.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Forest or Luton would be nice.. None of them has been the in the PL for as long as I've followed football.

Don't mind any of the teams though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Luton preference for some relative cannon fodder but also to help their plight and quest for a new ground because Kenilworth road is indeed a grief hole.

Hmmmm.

I think we'd be better off if Bayern Munich got promoted instead of Luton.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Indeed. Southgate is contracted to December 2024 which will be a danger point.

Potter actually strikes me as a very loyal man, and I could see him staying here long term, if we progress and keep improving. If, big if i know, but if we qualified for Europe, I think he would want to see how far we could go, only few clubs could tempt him I think, and those big clubs would want a proven winner, and what better way than have a trophy of some kind with the Albion in your cv, moving sideways for more money would not be a motivation for him.
I hope I am right on that.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
If Forest go up Cooper manager of season. They were near bottom when took over and apart from one, same squad as before

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If Forest go up Cooper manager of season. They were near bottom when took over and apart from one, same squad as before

They always had a good and quite costly squad. Didnt work under Hughton but the quality and potential was always there.

IMO Nathan Jones deserves it whatever happens in the playoffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here