Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship play offs- who do you want to come up?

Who do you want to win the play offs?

• Brentford

Votes: 90 57.7%
  • Fulham

Votes: 36 23.1%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Swansea

Votes: 28 17.9%

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
For footballing reasons, Brentford. But because I am Team Bloom and the thieving gits broke into my car at an away game, anyone but Brentford.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Swansea... obviously (?).

Last chance for them. The economy is really poor and the last remnants of the PL team will be gone after this season.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not sure any stand out for me. Brentford because of personal experience always feels like a boogie team (I just checked the head to head a we edge it 32-27(14 draws), but it still feels me with dread. Cardiff, Fulham and Swansea "will have learned from their recent failures in the premier league and be more of a threat"

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Brentford. (Or Fulham for Knocky :cry:)

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Swansea , got a pretty decent record against them , can’t stand Cardiff , Brentford never easy for us , Fulham will probably be the best equipped to stay up

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Bounce. Brentford 2-0 up after 16 min. Does anyone know if these go straight to pens if level over 2 legs?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
While I have a soft spot for Swansea, Brentford are the best team we've faced this season, they've been superb and deserve to go up.

* Also, they wouldn't be in our division next year :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
While I have a soft spot for Swansea, Brentford are the best team we've faced this season, they've been superb and deserve to go up.

* Also, they wouldn't be in our division next year :)

If that were the case they would have finished first or second.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Fulham as always a good day out by the River.

Brentford would be good due to their new ground, but we would probably get them away when its still behind closed doors.

Least preferred would be Cardiff,

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Brentford because they're exciting to watch, and i've never been Brentford away.. However, if Fulham come up Knockeart comes back up which will be great for him.

Preferably not the welsh clubs because the prospect of playing them is a bit flat. Although would be nice to get some revenge on Cardiff after they got 6 off us last time.

For me Brentford deserve it.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
As I said elsewhere; Brentford. It's a family thing as my (late) mums cousin used to be their Chairman.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
All over.

I feel sorry for Swansea. Almost the entire first team sold in two years, raising £70m, yet bugger all reinvested. In a league bristling with FFP cheats and wealthy owners, what an achievement to finish 6th.

I’ve thought throughout that Scott Parker’s pragmatic, percentages football and PL squad, will get promoted. They’ll suffocate the life out of Brentford in the final.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ha! Ha! Ha! Baaaaaaad luck, Swansea. You fluked a play off and are now getting your comeuppance. F**k off back to the Welsh league. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Brentford

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

this.... as a romantic, Brentford moving into their new stadium an d getting PL is roy of the rovers stuff. I always loved the away days at Griffin park too.

Plus with the Albion hat on, of the 4 potential clubs, you'd kinda expect Brentford to have the biggest difficulty staying up. So purely for selfish reasons, which of the 4 could be the most likely of filling one of the relegation spots.... unfortunately imho Brentford (now watch them do a Sheff united!)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Brentford.

Never made it. Something different. And perfect for them with the new ground move. Other than that, I guess it's Fulham for an away day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here