• Fulham

Votes: 58 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Fulham, would be nice to say bye to AK and we may even be entitled to some cash money if they go up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I always enjoy away days at Brentford and Fulham I like the fans of both clubs always seem family oriented So it's a difficult call I have gone Fulham purely because AK could get promoted to the Premiere for the third time with different clubs which must be some kind of record, either team will be a welcome addition for next season

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I always enjoy away days at Brentford and Fulham I like the fans of both clubs always seem family oriented So it's a difficult call I have gone Fulham purely because AK could get promoted to the Premiere for the third time with different clubs which must be some kind of record, either team will be a welcome addition for next season

You forgetting Ollie Norwood, 3 promotions in a row to the PL

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Fulham is a lovely day out, especially with that ground on the river but the location of the new Brentford ground tips the balance for me.

When we get back to normal, Chiswick High Road and the surrounding pubs make for a better pre-match experience.

It's also much easier to get to if you follow the tips above.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Brentford for me. A very close friend of mine is a big fan, as was my late grandfather so it has to be them.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Original post is different question to the poll.

But answer is the same. Who do I want? Fulham. Who I think? Fulham.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I don’t mind either but Brentford really deserve it. There would be an irony with Brentford replacing Bournemouth - I bet the PL hierarchy would not be best pleased!

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I obviously want us to win tonight but think Brentford probably will. Mitro has'nt been on fire since lockdown, has a hamstring twinge and our false no9 is just...false. Knocky is knocky and won't win it for us. Our other AK(47) could be the big surprise of the night though and I'd love to stuff it to Brentford fans who have been giving it large for the last few seasons. I also want us to come up so I can walk to an away fixture!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hopefully Fulham, good away day and we don’t always lose to them.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
The title of the poll is who’s winning the play-offs, so I answered Fulham as I think they might snatch it. But in you OP which I didn’t read until I had selected who I thought will win it (because of the poll title) I see you are actually asking who we would like to win.
I would have said Brentford.
This is another example of poor wording in poll titles, so I say scrap the bloody polls.
Maybe we should have a vote on it?

:moo:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This one almost always goes the way I don't want it to go.

Ergo Fulham win.

(That said I'm happy with either)

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Brentford for me.

Always nice to see a new face in the Premier League and give a "smaller" club a chance of growing with the riches on offer, as we did just 4 years ago.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hope it's third time lucky for Knocky this evening. He missed out with Leicester, and then with us four years ago, so I'd like him to win via the playoffs. Besides, Fulham is a great place to go to.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Based only on the stats from the two league matches I've built a 75/1 (ish) same game multi on this one.

Brentford v Fulham was 1-0, 10 Brentford corners to 3 Fulham, and two bookings
Fulham v Brentford was 0-2, 5 Brentford corners to 2 Fulham, and two bookings

I know play-off games don't necessarily reflect league matches, but at least it gives me a bit of interest tonight.

So

playoffbet.JPG

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Completely bored with Fulham so it's Brentford for a breath of fresh air and the Insect world insist they must have the same representation in the top division after the Hornets departed. Brentford v Burnley could also be considered a Derbee :blush:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I have a soft spot for Brentford in spite of our terrible record at Griffin Park. They have often punched above their weight and assembled some impressive sides like the one they have now and the Coppell side that hammered us some years back. Griffin Park also shows the range of things you can see and experience as a fan as illustrated by Garry Nelson and Glenn Thomas.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Knockaert and Mitrovic on the bench for Fulham :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here