Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship games 13/03/12 (Was: "Best scores for tonight?")

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The table really does make for good reading now with the games in hand melting away for teams. Boro, Hull, and Brum all have only one on us. Birmingham seem to be slipping up - too many games catching up with them maybe?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Wish Reading had won to put SCC under a bit of pressure. Still, pretty good results for us!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
The table really does make for good reading now with the games in hand melting away for teams. Boro, Hull, and Brum all have only one on us. Birmingham seem to be slipping up - too many games catching up with them maybe?

Yeah definitely. I was thinking this earlier. By the end of the season their players will be exhausted from all the efforts they have put into the League and Europa Cup games and they also had an FA cup run too!! I can really see them beginning to drift away a bit

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Wish Reading had won to put SCC under a bit of pressure. Still, pretty good results for us!
They're only two points behind, same games played, West Ham three behind witha game in hand. Plenty of pressure on Lambert and Redbridge.

But they experienced that last season with Huddersfield and others on their tail, they know how to deal with it, and they seem to be back to form. They'll definitely go up.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
But they experienced that last season with Huddersfield and others on their tail, they know how to deal with it, and they seem to be back to form. They'll definitely go up.

I know. I just can't stand them.

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Results tonight are pretty good IMO. Means that, with their games in hand only two clubs 'could' now go ahead of us. As we play Blackpool, WHU, Brum, The Boro and Royals - and we finally have Vicente fit for some meaningful minutes on the pitch - our destiny is now pretty much in our own hands. Scary ! Definitely squeaky bum time !

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I thought all the other teams did pretty well with the results for us tonight. :thumbsup:

Definitely need to win on Saturday to keep the run going, and the pressure on the teams above us.

Keeps it very interesting for the run-in, with alot of the top teams to play each other still :albion2:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
That table is very tight. Anyone down to Palace could be in the play offs. A result at Blackpool would be very welcome!

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
And its another big weekend where a lot of the teams in contention play each other. leeds v west ham, birmingham vs middlesborough and us at blackpool. We could be 4th or 9th by sunday night.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
When i suggested Birmingham would drift out of the play offs recently i was called sorts. Never underestimate TB1

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
With Leicester winning they'll see the next few games as critical to their season as they need about 25 points from their remaining 10 games to make the playoffs. That could be good for us as their next 2 are Blackpool (a) and Hull (h).

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
With Leicester winning they'll see the next few games as critical to their season as they need about 25 points from their remaining 10 games to make the playoffs. That could be good for us as their next 2 are Blackpool (a) and Hull (h).

Sadly and looking at their board, and also looking at their position, they seem to have given up but hopefully they might do us a favour or two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here