Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Betting 2012/13 - SkyBet

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Far too short considering some of the dirge we still have on the books, a lack of goals and shots won't help much either... Personally we'd have to be at least 25/1 to tempt me with current squad.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Palace are a far better bet than 66/1 - they'd probably be the best value in the league for a promotion shout.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
i would back us at 33/1 but no shorter. Bolton, wolves and Brum for me

Jan 12, 2012
A quick heads up to all you betting people, lots of money has been lumped on Harry Redknapp going to Anfield. The managerial merry go round continues. Gus for Spurs?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd say we ought to be about 14/1 to win it, if Vicente signs again.

If we are in with a shout at Christmas and getting 26,000 gates then who knows but maybe Sir Tone will dip into his WAR CHEST and allow the club to kick on.

As for other clubs, I reckon Blackburn will be mid table, Bolton will be shithouse and finally sack Owen Coyle, Wolves will be top six but a lot depends on the competence of their new manager, and Birmingham and Blackpool will have good seasons as will Barnsley once their three new £50k signings Greer, Zaha and Matt Phillips have all bedded in.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
A quick heads up to all you betting people, lots of money has been lumped on Harry Redknapp going to Anfield. The managerial merry go round continues. Gus for Spurs?

Nice fishing. Harry's odds range between 20-1 and 50-1 depending on the bookmaker. Obviously the 'lots of money' is, well, very little cash.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Far too short considering some of the dirge we still have on the books, a lack of goals and shots won't help much either... Personally we'd have to be at least 25/1 to tempt me with current squad.

The question is when are we going to list some players.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Championship Winner Betting Odds | Football Betting

How the f*** are Leicester favs to win the league? They were shite last seaso and haven't exactly set the world rockin with transfers. Surely the 3 that come down would be higher in the pecking order? Probably the reason I'm not a bookie but it's beyond me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here