Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions League

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Seems strange to allow a player to play against parent club. I see winners play Real Madrid. Why is it not a free draw after games ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We really need Citeh playing as many matches in May/June as possible. Let’s hope they get to the final. The more matches, the more chance their android picks up a malfunction.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
A reminder tonight of how much I dislike Tuchel.
He reminds me of the Pepperami character
3DB0A508-A557-44FC-AC7A-C460D5C547F0.jpeg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Seems strange to allow a player to play against parent club. I see winners play Real Madrid. Why is it not a free draw after games ?
They make the draw for the semi finals immediately after the QF draw is made. This applies to all 3 competitions but I’ve never seen a reason why. Guessing it allows teams for a bit of planning ahead as they know which two cities they could potentially play a semi final in and pre-book travel plans etc.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
It's funny seeing Tuchel back on the box. He goes apoplectic over the slightest things, it's hilarious! Only good thing is that he seems to have dropped the scally chavboy look 😁

Bizarre match though, a proper tinderbox atmosphere, but all City have to do is slow it all down and keep the ball.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Haaland should be illegal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here