Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Apprentice

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What channel will you be watching on ?

ITV are a shambles and the commentator talks way to much hyped up bollocks for me. Also the adverts are always poorly timed so SS1 gets my vote .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Anyone that chooses to watch it on ITV (if they have Sky as well that is), clearly doesn't like football.

Saying that, all the Barcelona supporters on here may as well watch ITV as everyone there seems to cream their knickers every time someone even mentions the word Barcelona.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
SS1 if I had it. Itv is utter bollocks. I couldn't give a shit about the match anyway, so I'll watch the first half and 10 mins of the second and turn over to the apprentice. I suppose most on here are supporting barca?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
how many times will ITV's king of cliches Jim Rossentale mention Liverpool/Istanbul during the game?

5 if it goes on for 90 minutes, 25 if its extra time

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Sky sports for me, nothing beats Andy Gray and martin Tyler with keyesy and jamie in the studio:yahoo:

ITV (as no Sky Sports) with radio 5 commentary

That would be an option if the 5 Live commentary wasn't a couple of seconds ahead of the TV pictures.

ITV for me as haven't got Sky. Just hope they don't have that utter PRICKTARD Pleat on. He's awful at the best of times, but during last year's final managed to call Lampard 'Redknapp'. :dunce: :angry:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Whilst they may be pricks on ITV, they don't come close to the prick that is Andy Gray on SS. Can't f***ing stand the guy.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Luckly have Sky feel very sorry for the people who are forced to sit through the ITV 'presentation'

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Plan on playing poker instead - they may have the match on in the pub but I don't know or really care if they do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here