Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions League - Round of 16

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Champions League Round of 16 first legs begin tonight and I, for one, can't wait.

:yahoo:

Some mouthwatering ties to look forward to, I can't pick a winner in any of them and the four involving English clubs look particularly fascinating each with their own intriguing sub-plots.

Those of you not cheering the boys on at the Withdean let Richard, Andy and the boys prepare yourself for a couple of nights of high drama, excitement, tension and football of the very highest order.

:clap2:

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am a little bit pissed off to have to miss Inter vs Man Utd, but I have my priorities right.

I'll be in a bar tomorrow night in my Real Madrid shirt, cheering on my boys!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Dont care about it to be honest. Full of over paid idiots and too much advertising and sponsorship nonsense!

That may be true but the football is still very ineteresting - I wish I could watch the Inter United tie. Have to say though, this is probably the first year (perhaps towards the end of last years tournament) that I will be supporting the teams against the English teams. According to Lovejoy and co. we should be proud that our 4 teams seem to stomp over everyone, I think it's a sad indication of how bloated the Premiership has become.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I usually want the English clubs to do well but I really want Real Madrid and Inter Milan through this time. Inter because Mourinho is a legend and Real because... well i don't know.

Will be at the Withdean watching a glorious 3-0 win however:clap2:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
BOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING..........

How predictable.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Another great night for our sides, that's 4 games and not a goal conceded.

:ohmy:

Sets up some terrific 2nd legs with only the Sporting v Bayern game looking to be over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here