Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions League Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid (Saturday, 20:00)

Who do you think will win?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 46 68.7%

• Total voters

Jul 20, 2003
Looks like the premium seats for the Euro football family and sundry knobs and twats are pretty empty well into the second half.

Twats.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I’m in a bar in Bruges watching the final. It’s absolutely rammed with Dortmund fans - amazing atmosphere.

Rather heartening is that all the fans we’ve spoken to ( and a load of Dutch fans who don’t like the Germans) all know the name Brighton and Hove Albion.
We’ve come a long way!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You just know that Real Madrid are going to win this. I've never known a team so capable of bungling their way to trophies

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You just know that Real Madrid are going to win this. I've never known a team so capable of bungling their way to trophies
Prescient

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I’m in a bar in Bruges watching the final. It’s absolutely rammed with Dortmund fans - amazing atmosphere.

Rather heartening is that all the fans we’ve spoken to ( and a load of Dutch fans who don’t like the Germans) all know the name Brighton and Hove Albion.
We’ve come a long way!
Mate - South Africa, Zimbabwe and Zambia… they are ALL clued up on the Albion. That’s the power of the PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here