Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions League Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid (Saturday, 20:00)

Who do you think will win?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 46 68.7%

• Total voters

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Incredible. It's the Champion League Final. Turns out nobody on here gives a sh1t. I had no idea the final hadn't already taken place a couple of weeks ago, you know, during the football season. Certainly it wouldn't have been on a TV channel that I get on Sky. Then last Thursday, I heard something about it on the radio and realised it hasn't been played yet. Then today, I find out it's at Wembley. Who knew? Years ago, it might have been on terrestrial TV, but now it's out of reach of BBC & ITV. Oh well, nobody cares anyway. If they did, I gather the touts are making a killing at £4k per ticket if anybody wants one. Oh well, who cares.
The fact that the pinnacle of club football isn't on terrstrial TV just makes a mockery of the thought that football is a national or everymans game/sport.

its no better than F1 these days, thats been ruined as well.

Not sure I can even be bothered to find a dodgy stream

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The fact that the pinnacle of club football isn't on terrstrial TV just makes a mockery of the thought that football is a national or everymans game/sport.

its no better than F1 these days, thats been ruined as well.

Not sure I can even be bothered to find a dodgy stream
F1 got ruined by that little fella with the derringer.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Difficult for me to choose, I would prefer Dortmund to win, but my Spanish work colleague is a Real Madrid nut. And he is a really great guy and I would love him to be happy, as he always congratulates me when Brighton do well.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
10mins to work out how to register discovery+ to my sky account - now it wants me to join tnt sports! any tips?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Want Dortmund but the luck never ever goes against Madrid. They have an invisible force field around their goal again tonight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here