Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Valencia/Atletico Madrid v Benfica/Liverpool

Hamburg/Standard Liege v Fulham/Wolfsburg

Good draw for Fulham.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you haev to say team Zamora has a good chance of getting to the final. They will lose of course, being away.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Benfica v Liverpool

Valencia v Atletico Madrid
Hamburg v Standard Liege

Zamora v Wolfsburg

--

Valencia/Atletico Madrid v Benfica/Liverpool

Hamburg/Standard Liege v Zamora/Wolfsburg

Benfica will go through.
Valencia V Athletico will be a awesom tie.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
that's a great draw, i don't see man u getting past bayern and bordeaux. bayern are much improved and just the sort of team to do a number on united, and bordeaux have been immense under laurent blanc - league winners, cup finalists, winners of their champions league group with more points than any other group winners. can't see the red scum getting past those 2.

as for arsenal, barca will comprehensively outplay them - i think arsenal will lose by at least 4 overall. barca are miles and miles ahead ahead of anybody in european football, they will go down in history as one of the all time great teams. they beat united with ease in the final last year making them look like a league 2 outfit, why will arsenal do any better? they won't.

it will be a barca bordeaux final i reckon with barca hammering them.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If Arsenal are going to win it, they will probably have to beat Barcelona, Inter Milan and Man Utd from here. That is virtually mission impossible.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Time for Bobby to "Bash The Bosch". Tin hats at the ready!...

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Lyon v Bordeaux, that's gunna be fecking awesome.

Are you a fan of French football or just being sarcastic????

Although Man Utd look to have a relatively kind draw, I certainly wouldn't say they are automatically through to the final like some people are on here.

Bayern are a fine side going forward IF Ribery and Robben are both fit.

Bordeaux have a lot of quality and a bit more defensive solidity than Bayern. They have yet to lose a game in the CL this season. I can see them getting through against Lyon. Lack of experience at this stage may cost them, though. But they would be no pushovers for Man Utd!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here