Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chalrton Away end sold out

As from the official Charlton website.

I have also noted that there are considerably fewer tickets available in the home ends at this time than there would normally be.

As there are no apparent restrictions on sales for this fixture, how many charlton do you think will be in the South stand?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Marc it's not laughable mate atall. Atall,

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Marc it's not laughable mate atall. Atall,

I know what people mean by oh they are getting better but seriously sheebo mate, if we start playing the way we used to we will destroy them again. Unbeaten at Withdean this season aswell, im more confident playing them at home.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They were f***ing shithouse against Brentford the other night. I know it was only the JPT but they had a reasonable chance of winning the whole thing.

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
I know what people mean by oh they are getting better but seriously sheebo mate, if we start playing the way we used to we will destroy them again. Unbeaten at Withdean this season aswell, im more confident playing them at home.

No we're not unbeaten at Withdean this season, we lost to Orient. But yeah I'm more confident playing them at home then i was when we played them away but i would take a point if i had the chance.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
No we're not unbeaten at Withdean this season, we lost to Orient. But yeah I'm more confident playing them at home then i was when we played them away but i would take a point if i had the chance.

In the league we are. But yeah if you want to get all picky with all competitions were not unbeaten. :facepalm:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

I'm pretty sure they won't let us playing the passing/possession game we did at the Valley. Their manager is savvy enough to know what teams have done recently to upset our flow. We don't have the surprise element anymore

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
QUOTE=Spun Cuppa;3858769]Perhaps if you let the club know which games you can get along too, they might change all the fixtures to suit you ???[/QUOTE]

I go to every home game and most away games so it was nothing to do with what games I can attend but if you had an iota of a brain you would have realised what I said IF IT IS POSTPONED DUE TO SNOW, BY THE TIME THAT IT IS PLAYED WE WOULD HAVE SIGNED OTHER PLAYERS THUS MAKING US A STRONGER TEAM AND MORE LIKELY TO GET 3 POINTS.

Is that clear enough for you.:dunce:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I go to every home game and most away games so it was nothing to do with what games I can attend but if you had an iota of a brain you would have realised what I said IF IT IS POSTPONED DUE TO SNOW, BY THE TIME THAT IT IS PLAYED WE WOULD HAVE SIGNED OTHER PLAYERS THUS MAKING US A STRONGER TEAM AND MORE LIKELY TO GET 3 POINTS.

Is that clear enough for you.:dunce:

Your post actually started with the word 'hopefully', which smacks to me of personal preference. I personally would like to see the game played, as the players must go stir crazy not playing, and being a Friday night game, gives us a chance to stick three points on the board early doors :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was hopefully as I would like us to have a stronger side by the time that we play them nothing to do with me attending. I can however see your point about getting the points in hand rather than games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here