Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chaigneau

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What I will say is that it is a slight concern about wether Michel will be able to recover from such a bad injury, and that might be in the Boss's mind.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Albion Dan said:
What you on about? He lauded him with praise last season. Roberts was preffered in his 1st season when Michel had a slight dodgy game at Peterborough and Mcghee didnt know either keeper.

Which other keeper has he picked in front of him? Kuipers is MILES better than henderson is right now.

For some reason you always have to run the dutchman down.

Everytime he had the choice between him and Roberts he picked Roberts - if Hull had money he be there now.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
After the Derby match I thought Henderson was a big mistake. But he was outstanding yesterday. So maybe we should give keepers a chance to prove themselves.

On the other hand Yeldell looked good in his first match but it did go down rapidly!

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
i don't think mcghee doesn't rate kuipers! until the injury last year, kuipers played every game. i know we didn't have a choice, but the fact is, we could've loaned someone in if needed. kuipers was terrific and mcghee realised that. he would've played the whole season without question if the injury hadn't happened

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
brightonfan_86 said:
Number two behind Petr Cech, well it was only a warm up its nothing to drastic, why don't you give the boy a chance for god sake instead of critcising him.
sorry?
am i missing something?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Kev is definitely missing something.... if you know what I mean.
crazysmiley4hx.gif

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I said this about him in the warm up against Shrewsbury, and i'm sure i did at Hull too! (thats if he was on the bench) , and i noticed it again.

He is shocking.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If Chaigneau is not up to it, and this can be assessed in reserve team games and training, then we have to go for Henderson or Blayney on a perm deal... I reckon Henderson would be cheaper...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Henderson is looking good at the moment, thought he made a couple of excelletn saves on saturday. His distribution is better than Kuipers' too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So the great of NSC can now tell a goalkeeper is shit just by watching him warm up :clap: :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
saafend_seagull said:
What would you assume then if a gk didn't move once and let the softest of shots past him?

I'd assume lack of interest in the warm up which doesn't necessarily make him shit does it, although it may say something about his attitude.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Icy Gull said:
I'd assume lack of interest in the warm up which doesn't necessarily make him shit does it, although it may say something about his attitude.

I'm not even sure it would say that.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
KinkyGoebels said:
A keeper will take any chance to prove himself as there4 is only one spot in the side.

That's obviously someone who's never been a keeper!!:lolol: :lolol:

I missed NSC so much...:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here