Votes: 11 16.7%
  • FDM

Votes: 50 75.8%
  • I sit on fences

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The French lad keeps dropping the ball... nightmare... get the FDM back in, or sign Henderson, then this probably becomes academic...

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
FDM, mainly because no player should be able to storm off back to France and then be played "because its to be fair to him".

Oh and he communicates with his defence, is a better shot stopper, and despite his kicking being marginally poorer I much prefer.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
fourthteamtillidie said:
FDM, mainly because no player should be able to storm off back to France and then be played "because its to be fair to him".

Oh and he communicates with his defence, is a better shot stopper, and despite his kicking being marginally poorer I much prefer.

Maginally? His kicking is awful as is his distubution. Not sure about being a better shot stopper as haven't seen tht much of chagneau, I agree with the communication part tho.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
So whats the deal with Chaigneau anyway? Is he off back to France at the end of the season, or have we got an option on him?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Unless FDM is injured or something, I feel sorry for the way an Albion is being (mis)treated by Mark McGhee.

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
fdm for me feel a lot safer with him between the posts and havent exactly noticed flo's distribution being fantastic

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
saltash seagull said:
fdm for me feel a lot safer with him between the posts and havent exactly noticed flo's distribution being fantastic

To be fair though, we could have both of them between the posts and still lose at the moment...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
FDM that french bloke drops things.. no contest.another mcghee f*** up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here