Votes: 26 35.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
O'Callaghan scored a lot of very good goals in Ireland. And dont snub the Irish league because the fella Reading bought are doing pretty well! He's got a great free kick.

I queried it because of the post I quoted. I know O'Callaghan is capable of scoring. I wish he would.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
2-5-3 ??

Kuipers

Elphick Richards/Lynch(when fit)

Robinson Fraser Hammond O'Callaghan Cox

Savage Revell Forster

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Let's not get too excited. Fraser has one good game- one swallow doth not a summer make. We are too quick to celebrate young players when they have one decent game and it almost always results in them being unfairly slated a few matches down the line.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Let's not get too excited. Fraser has one good game- one swallow doth not a summer make. We are too quick to celebrate young players when they have one decent game and it almost always results in them being unfairly slated a few matches down the line.

Or conversely, like Elphick, he can have improved enough now in the reserves to make the step up.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Fraser and Hammond did well in the Leeds game together, and therefore don't deserve to be dropped, for me O'Callaghan is a good player but plays far too deep, usually just in front of the back four, meaning we often tend to play too deep and invite pressure onto the defense and create less chances, If O'Callaghan does play, I would like to see him play much high up the field where his ability would hopefully be more productive in producing opportunities.

It's good this season that we now have competition in most areas of the pitch, something we have lacked recently.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
The best position I ever saw Tommy Fraser play in was in the back four (pre season v Crawley last year). He was magnificent. Perhaps too slight to be a central defender though

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hammond WONT be dropped - despite the fact that fraser was superb yesterday. savage was a joke, wouldnt suprise me to see wilkins shove hammond out on the left and move cox to the right

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
All three, with a front three of Cox, Robinson, and Forster.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes TLO it was his first game in Central Midfield and I believe its also his preferred position as well.

Stumpy Tim

When McGhee brought Hammond into the team he played him out wide, and Hammond scored quite a few goals from there. One position we've struggled with is the right-midfield. Personally it makes sense to me to put Fraser in the holding role in central midfield with George given a bit more license to push on, and have Hammond & Cox in the wide areas. Both can play either wing, and one of our main tactics in the past has been to target a smaller full-back with long diagonal balls for Savage to get on to.... Hammond can do that job well.

I would play a midfield of Hammond - Fraser - GoC - Cox

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Possibly play all 3.
Have 3 at the back. Cox and Richards/Rents wide.
Two upfront / Robinson in the hole and a striker ahead of him.

I rate O'Callaghan but don't think he has the range or quality of Hammond. Fraser has the potential to be better than both of them.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Don't mess up a working partnership... pleased for Fraser but for now Hammond and O'Callaghan are ahead when fit.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Is Fraser a match winner NO
Is Fraser good at killer balls NO
Does Fraser score NO
Is he ginger YES

Is Fraser a match winner WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?
Is Fraser good at killer balls CERTAINLY IS CAPABLE OF THEM WHEN IN THE MIDDLE
Does Fraser score YES
Is he ginger MORE AUBURN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here