Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

central brighton yeah right................

D

Deleted User X18H

..........Safeway.

I live in Eastbourne but work in Brighton so am lucky enough to get to Queens Road when necessary. Fans in Hastings, Worthing, Bognor or Littlehamton might not get the chance.

Cheers.

Taken from the insider.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I agree ridiculous prentending to be from central Brighton and really living in Eastbourne, couldn't afford the council tax obviously.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
What a crap thread. I grew up in central Brighton very near to Preston Circus. Its a shit hole, certianly not a desirable place to live at all. Full of crack heads and tramps. No decent shops near by either, all in all its pretty much the arsehole of Brighton. Explains why hove born&bred likes it so much.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
What a crap thread. I grew up in central Brighton very near to Preston Circus. Its a shit hole, certianly not a desirable place to live at all. Full of crack heads and tramps. No decent shops near by either, all in all its pretty much the arsehole of Brighton. Explains why hove born&bred likes it so much.

Blimey matey - you beat me to it by about a minute and a half. Preston Circus is seriously scabby. It takes anybody on foot about ten minutes to cross that poxy roundabout waiting for the lights to change. If the council were ever to do the right thing by the mothers with pushchairs, pikeys on speed and old people with sticks and properly pedestrianise London Road (it's like Lourdes down there most days, bring out your sick and limping) then residents of Preston Circus might JUST have a certain Considerably-Richer-Than_Yeow reason to be snotty about fellow posters. But certainly not in the foreseeable future. Reassuringly expensive? More fool Yeow :lol:

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

If some of you on here could even dream about owning property in central Brighton, you'd wake up with an erection, even Preston Circ. I am in Clyde Road for the record.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
hove born&bred said:
If some of you on here could even dream about owning property in central Brighton, you'd wake up with an erection, even Preston Circ. I am in Clyde Road for the record.

Clyde Road is a f***ing dive. Never anywhere to park (i know I try to park there to avoid paying the stupid central Brighton parking fee's) so f*** living there. Most of the properties in the street could do with a decent lick of paint too. I wouldnt buy property in central Brighton if you paid me. Hardly what anyone would call desriable property at all.

D

Deleted User X18H

The Great Cornholio said:
BTW - If Brighton is so great, why do you feel the need to work in London? :jester:
To pay for a central Brighton property and that is a travisty

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
Clyde Road is a f***ing dive. Never anywhere to park (i know I try to park there to avoid paying the stupid central Brighton parking fee's) so f*** living there. Most of the properties in the street could do with a decent lick of paint too. I wouldnt buy property in central Brighton if you paid me. Hardly what anyone would call desriable property at all.

he's got a very fair point you know:clap:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Paul Valley said:
I agree ridiculous prentending to be from central Brighton and really living in Eastbourne, couldn't afford the council tax obviously.

Or, he isn't a queer! :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I like the Preston Circus area. Lived at the bottom of Ditchling Rise for 9 months and enjoyed the closeness to the park, the market and the good selection of boozers around there. Parking is a pain in the arse though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Erm I live by the station and 7 dials area is quite nice as is the North Laines area and Gloucester road.

But Preston Circus is a bit scabby. I call it studentville coz really it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here