• Celtic

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Rangers

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Sorry , would have posted earlier but have just returned from A&E after being quite controversially kicked in the bollocks by a 26 year old flea ridden donkey.
What a weekend of results. Gus's Blue and White Army win 2-0 and The Gers beat the Great Unwashed (aka Lennon's Soapless Wonders).
The Lenngoon still has the disgrace to complain at the ref after that first minute horror tackle.
Great!

Does'ne get much better than that!

Still think that Gus's B&W Army would beat them both though.

TNBA

TTF

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
This game is about as interesting as a kick in the bollocks by a 26 year old flea ridden donkey.....

If these fat, red faced, skirt wearing, extreme fkin northerners want to play a proper game of football, then one season the English should allowthe SPL champions to get a place in the Champtionship, 2nd place in league one, and 3rd in league 2. The rest can continue to play in their tin pot comps, where they play each other more times each year, than there are fans at the game.

What a f***ing brain-dead stupid post!!!!

So all football is about the top leagues ie Premeiershites etc etc??

You are clearly a thick boring seven year old **** so please f*** off!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Its funny how according to a lot of English fans teams like Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao, St Pauli are colourful, full of identity, massive footballing institutions because of their history and passion mixing politics with football - whereas Celtic and Rangers are obviously just time-wasting bigots.

I am unaware of the clubs mentioned having an odious element and vitriolic tendencies amongst a large proportion of their fans.

I am merely going on what I have seen and read about both Celtic and Rangers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here