Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic Shirt

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Thimble Keegan said:
If you borrow a beggars shirt off one of the great unwashed then you are going to need to give it a damn good wash before wearing it...Unless you are planning on using it in scene where some bloke runs out of toilet paper...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

nothing like a bigot!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Thimble Keegan said:
If you borrow a beggars shirt off one of the great unwashed then you are going to need to give it a damn good wash before wearing it...Unless you are planning on using it in scene where some bloke runs out of toilet paper...

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Hello. Mind saying that to any member of the Donegal branch of my families faces?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I have 2 Scottish flags -- the yellow and red ones, not the St Andrew's Cross. Any good? One is about 5ft x 3ft, the other is about 3 ft x 2ft (ish).

PM me if any good to you, but I really want them back.

Cheers

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
MYOB said:
Hello. Mind saying that to any member of the Donegal branch of my families faces?

don't be silly. course the scumbag wouldn't. i just secured some new units in BN11 i will bring over some of my unwashed family and have them work there. family stick together, eh thimble.

still. we have a whole selection of celtic shirts ranging from small children size to full grown man size but i'm not lending any. if the film can't afford £30 for a shirt it's going nowhere.

paddy

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Starry said:
don't be silly. course the scumbag wouldn't. i just secured some new units in BN11 i will bring over some of my unwashed family and have them work there. family stick together, eh thimble.

still. we have a whole selection of celtic shirts ranging from small children size to full grown man size but i'm not lending any. if the film can't afford £30 for a shirt it's going nowhere.

paddy

Got all the shirts aswell Paddy. can you believe I lent someone my centenary shirt and they LOST it?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
bhanutz said:
Got all the shirts aswell Paddy. can you believe I lent someone my centenary shirt and they LOST it?

that's rough.

my kids get a whole celtic strip every season, always have done, always will. the baby have a hoops babygrow as well. gotta start them young. i've not had a new shirt for a while though.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The kids have all got them aswell! cost me and the family a fortune! New away one looks a little dodgy though!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Starry said:
that's rough.

my kids get a whole celtic strip every season, always have done, always will. the baby have a hoops babygrow as well. gotta start them young. i've not had a new shirt for a while though.

Indoctrination always works. Used to get given one every christmas by my great uncle (RIP), season ticket holder for 25+ years. Got a letter from Martin O'Neill signed by the squad when he was dying, promising that they'd "win him something". Was "only" the domestic treble ;)

Dandyman

In London village.
bhanutz said:
nothing like a bigot!

Always an interesting one this - disliking or just taking the piss out of Celtic means being accused of being a bigot, but supporting Celtic soley because of their Irish Catholic background means what ?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
How oxymoronic is

Celtic and
'Just needs to be a Scottish football fan really - just thought that the hoops were the most recogniseable image.'

May I respectfully suggest you pop down to your nearest JCB Sports Whorehouse and purchase the brand new "Ecclefechan Academicals" shirt. It is neither a home or away shirt but the shirt they are currently wearing due to UEFA forcing them to play all their home matches at Stoneybridge Thistles, Angus Figgins Memorial Ground. A minor distrubance with a couple of stabbings and a major arson attack on the away team bus.

Only a recommendation mind but they are pure dead brilliant

TNBA

TTF

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Starry said:

paddy

"Scumbag", how very nice of you...Some people need to lighten up and take banter and a joke. But it is ok I can take it and will not resort insults as you have shown what you are like.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Dandyman said:
Always an interesting one this - disliking or just taking the piss out of Celtic means being accused of being a bigot, but supporting Celtic soley because of their Irish Catholic background means what ?

Good point.

From my point of view it is banter in the same way I do with the Rangers fan colleague who commutes on the train with me to London or the Rangers fan security guard where I used to work.

Obviously Rangers fans appear to be able to take it and have a laugh whereby the Celtic fans cannot and get the hump.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Dandyman

In London village.
Thimble Keegan said:
Good point.

From my point of view it is banter in the same way I do with the Rangers fan colleague who commutes on the train with me to London or the Rangers fan security guard where I used to work.

Obviously Rangers fans appear to be able to take it and have a laugh whereby the Celtic fans cannot and get the hump.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Careful feller or they'll break into a chorus of the Fields of Athenry and start waving tricolours all over the place...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

paddy [/B]

Of course we can AFFORD a new one but i kind of wanted an 80's tight one (i may not have made this clear in the original post!). Just though i'd post on here to see if anyone had one...sorry to have caused so much offence!

:jester:

Last edited:

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Tony Towner's Fridge said:
How oxymoronic is

Celtic and
'Just needs to be a Scottish football fan really - just thought that the hoops were the most recogniseable image.'

May I respectfully suggest you pop down to your nearest JCB Sports Whorehouse and purchase the brand new "Ecclefechan Academicals" shirt. It is neither a home or away shirt but the shirt they are currently wearing due to UEFA forcing them to play all their home matches at Stoneybridge Thistles, Angus Figgins Memorial Ground. A minor distrubance with a couple of stabbings and a major arson attack on the away team bus.

Only a recommendation mind but they are pure dead brilliant

TNBA

TTF

McSeagull you need help! OFFICIAL! :lolol: :blush: :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here