Votes: 56 53.8%
  • Celtic

Votes: 48 46.2%

• Total voters

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
To welcome my comeback from a 7 day ban, I've started this poll to see which club NSC prefers out of these two dirty jocks. For me it's Rangers, I canne stand the pikey Tics.

No "neither" answers either, you must sway to one of the Glasgow giants

Last edited:

[No "neither" answers either, you must sway to one of the Glasgow giants[/QUOTE]

Why must I sway to one of the Glasgow "medium premiershite standard at best!" teams?
Am I Scottish? - No
Do I have any Scots relations? - No
Do I live in Scotland? - No

Scotish teams are as relevant to me as, for example, Ajax and Feyenoord. Shall we have a poll about them? Or maybe Real and Athletico Madrid? No. Thought not!!:angry:

So, in answer to your poll, I am with Hiney on this one.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I dont think two of nscs biggest glasgow celtic fans are gonna be to pleased with this poll so far. Atfc seagull and Johnboy that is. (sorry Boys :D).

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have seen Celtic live and was shepherded amongst their 'lively' fans. I can't say I am too keen on the whole religious basis of the Old Firm. At a push I would say Rangers, but I find both to be quite odious.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
f***ing scottish racist bastards the lot of em

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
[No "neither" answers either, you must sway to one of the Glasgow giants

Why must I sway to one of the Glasgow "medium premiershite standard at best!" teams?
Am I Scottish? - No
Do I have any Scots relations? - No
Do I live in Scotland? - No

Scotish teams are as relevant to me as, for example, Ajax and Feyenoord. Shall we have a poll about them? Or maybe Real and Athletico Madrid? No. Thought not!!:angry:

So, in answer to your poll, I am with Hiney on this one.[/QUOTE]

It's a poll, not a matter of life and death. It's not hard to pick one team, for a poll on a friendly football forum.

And if you dont like it, dont comment in future.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

The two-headed beast. The Old Firm should always be considered in the singular. They are in cahoots with one another - everyone knows it, including their owns fans, but they keep up this childish show of hatred. Pathetic.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Scum is probably a bad description, however both sides in Glasgow do pedal their own unique brands of religious bigotry.

Without a doubt - but it is NOT the underlying theme of each club, despite what everyone on here would have you believe. As I think everyone knows I am well in the Celtic camp for all the stereotypical reasons, but would never blanketly label Rangers fans "scum" for political, religous or other reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here