Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic or Rangers?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Which one of these do you look out for?

In the North Stand many a day would the chant rangers/celtic ring around.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Ask Johnboy.:lolol:

Seriously for me though it probably Rangers. Although I dont particularly like either of them passionatley.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
junior said:
Try telling the hundreds of wankers in Celtic shirts that thew petrol bombs at me on the Ardoyne for the last 3 summers that thier team is BRITISH:nono:

I generally tell them that they're British (Subjects) too. Although only at a safe distance, or when they're down here.

That said, you want to tell the Rangers scum that had to be fought back by the Gardai here last February that they're not actually Scottish?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Don't give a shit about jock football in any way shape or form.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
MYOB said:
I generally tell them that they're British (Subjects) too. Although only at a safe distance, or when they're down here.

That said, you want to tell the Rangers scum that had to be fought back by the Gardai here last February that they're not actually Scottish?

interestingly it was Rangers who had the no catholics rule whilst celtic signed anybody (e.g. Kenny Dalglish who was a dyed in the wool protestant). In edinburgh I believe it was the other way round with Hibs (the catholic club) refusing to sign any non catholics while Hearts were more open.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here