Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic in europe,or is it out of europe ?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
this weekend they have 2 games in the Emirates cup. Not exactly what they need before trying to win at least 3-0 at home next week.

Expect Liverpool to also have a shit one tomorrow.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Remember Strachan's first game? The 5-0 pasting in Bratislava I think it was. Didn't they win the second leg quite handsomely but not go out? Anyway, the moral of the story is that they won the league what, 3 times with Strachan?

I'm partial to Celtic, not sure why. I hope they win the league this season, and shut McCoist up!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Remember Strachan's first game? The 5-0 pasting in Bratislava I think it was. Didn't they win the second leg quite handsomely but not go out? Anyway, the moral of the story is that they won the league what, 3 times with Strachan?

I'm partial to Celtic, not sure why. I hope they win the league this season, and shut McCoist up!

they only won 4-0 I think and didn't qualify. Artmedia were shit, although it's Braga's first time in the Champs League they are still a decent side.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I remember them not qualifying, didn't do much harm though. They won the League, and a cup aswell I think. I'm sure they can beat Braga at Parkhead. Not 3-0 though I wouldn't have thought, but you never know.

They've made some underwhelming signings though, good as though Hooper has been for Scunthorpe, I'm not convinced he's a Celtic standard player.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd have liked to have seen Celtic in the group stage against one of the Prem teams, just for novelty value and all that. But you've got to laugh really, havn't you.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
They've made some underwhelming signings though, good as though Hooper has been for Scunthorpe, I'm not convinced he's a Celtic standard player.

The standard Celtic are at the moment, he's a dream signing for them. Best they could hope for. No one decent would go there. Rangers are also crap at the moment, which just makes Celtic look even worse.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The standard Celtic are at the moment, he's a dream signing for them. Best they could hope for. No one decent would go there. Rangers are also crap at the moment, which just makes Celtic look even worse.

I suppose compard to Georgios Samaras and Marc-Antoine Fortune, he's a superb signing.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
hell, who cares about celtic and rangers, I thought this site had an interest in competitive football.

aviaviavioioioi

Sep 29, 2009
Seaford/Brighton
Braga are a vey good team they would turn over most of the EPL. Celtic and the SPL has never been in such a dire state!. You only have to look a Celtic's signings to see how far they have fallen. If ever there is a year when Hibs,Aberdeen can get between the old firm this season is the season to do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here