Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Celebrity Jungle

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good first episode but how cool was the lad Jenner? A sky dive, then he stays in a car full of spiders while everyone else bails out.

I reckon nothing's gonna phase this chap, but then if you can lose your cock and balls and come through the other side you're not going to fear a few jungle critters.
I'm looking forward to someone being told they've got to eat kangeroo gonads, someone "hilariously" making a joke about hoping they're not actually Caitlyn's old meat and two veg, him/her taking it the wrong way and all hell breaking loose. Come on Celeb Jungle, give the public what they want to see. :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm looking forward to someone being told they've got to eat kangeroo gonads, someone "hilariously" making a joke about hoping they're not actually Caitlyn's old meat and two veg, him/her taking it the wrong way and all hell breaking loose. Come on Celeb Jungle, give the public what they want to see. :lolol:

Could happen if Ant falls off the wagon. I can see it now: "JENNER'S JUNGLE JEWELS GEORDIE JIBE!"

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

........................ideally involving rugby player turned MMA fighter and colossal lump Haskell (who screamed like a girl when confronted by a lickle spider).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Piss Off Timmy.

Oops – I didn't notice the byline. In fairness, I should've guessed from the drivel that followed the headline, but I humbly apologise and won't contaminate the board with his filth ever again...

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jenner will win this. 9 to 1 before and now 3 to 1 after a day. This show is set up for her. Might as well get on the 3 to 1 now. Buying money

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I hope they have a karaoke session. Until I see Jenner singing an Aerosmith number, something is missing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just viewed half an hour, poor line up apart from Wrighty and Jossa, surely they are running out of Boy/Girl Band no marks ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I think they blew the budget on the line up last year and this year directed it towards a single individual.

I doubt I will ever see another Celebrity Jungle in my lifetime with the talent of Barrowman, Edmonds, Knowles and Redknapp in the same main camp.

However it is early and other series have started slowly. It will get more interesting as the rice and beans kick in.

Last edited:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Roman Kemp my idea of a winner at the minute. Had a go at the 6-1.

Lots of deadwood. That Adele Roberts is a cure for insomnia.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Still no wiser tbh...never heard of her.

Having just looked at the cast list, and having even looked elsewhere to find pictures of them, I have no idea of who at least 7 of them are. I say "at least" because the Radio Tmes website only lists 10 contestants when I believe there are 12.

But I'm not bothered anyway...…………..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Adele's luxury item = a framed photo of Jane McDonald, while the chubby soap bird gives up and lets the Irishman complete the Dingo Dollar challenge by himself. There's 2 deadwood right there - obviously no budget left after Ant's rehab.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here