Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity HATRED

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Meade's_Ball said:
You're out of your tiny mind.
She scrubs up ok. Sometimes. You would after a couple of pints.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This picture gives me instant wood.

tara2.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I f***ing HATE anything to do with that Robbie Williams PRICK and in my view anyone that likes him is a cmplete CUNTRAG. He's such a pompous **** who thinks that people should like him because he's had a cociane habit and is now dry, f*** that ROBERT you knob. Stop making awful f***ing music and disappear won't you, you've made enough money from gormless freaks who somehow think what you are doing is worthwhile to live ten lives. Take That were the best thing that ever happened to you and now you can't even be civil to Gary Barlow who made you all that you are (which isn't anything to write home about anyway), that's f***ing bent. Don't you ever claim that you WON Glastonbury again either, that dummed you up perfectly, a self righteus cock who wants the world to love him because he thinks he deserves it when he doesn't. The world can do without people like him, the smug faced closet gay but can't admit it shit tattoo having loud mouthed big faced dumbass.

Don't hold back about the Williams twat-tell us how you feel about him!!!!

Last edited:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
And those WANKERS in the Halifax adverts! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Those stupid woman from how clean is your house - dont even know there names but I think they should just f*** OFF!
David Dickinson - Cheap as f***ing Cheaps my f***ing arse!
Busted - LEARN TO f***ing SING! (although they are quite good on the guitars)
Robbie Williams - Im not even gonna say it

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I f***ing HATE anything to do with that Robbie Williams PRICK and in my view anyone that likes him is a cmplete CUNTRAG. He's such a pompous **** who thinks that people should like him because he's had a cociane habit and is now dry, f*** that ROBERT you knob. Stop making awful f***ing music and disappear won't you, you've made enough money from gormless freaks who somehow think what you are doing is worthwhile to live ten lives. Take That were the best thing that ever happened to you and now you can't even be civil to Gary Barlow who made you all that you are (which isn't anything to write home about anyway), that's f***ing bent. Don't you ever claim that you WON Glastonbury again either, that dummed you up perfectly, a self righteus cock who wants the world to love him because he thinks he deserves it when he doesn't. The world can do without people like him, the smug faced closet gay but can't admit it shit tattoo having loud mouthed big faced dumbass.

What he Said

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dido
Roger Black
Jim Davidson

They are not celebraties for celebraties sake, singer, runner, clown.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex

Hear! Hear! How women can fancy thart ugly ***** is beyond me and his musicc causes me to turn the sound down - utter rubbish!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here