Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2012***

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Proberly her boy friend Scott sinclair as punishment for not showering with him for 3 weeks lucky man

Is he lucky? Apart from, erm, her obvious attributes she's irritating as hell and as thick as shit.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Seriously, what is the point of her being on the show when she's not even prepared to have a go? What did she expect she would have to do? She's not even that good looking.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Seriously, what is the point of her being on the show when she's not even prepared to have a go? What did she expect she would have to do? She's not even that good looking.

Give it a few pints and you'd change your mind

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Like others i thought it was part of her act but god that Helen really is that thick.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That Helen needs to f*** off now, stupid woman

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
If that is her giving it 100% - that doesn't say much for her as a person !!
Bet it just lays there for sex and says please don't make a mess.
She has delightful baps, but sometimes we need just a little bit more.
I predict she'll walk off the show .... "I'm trying my best but I don't like being picked on by the public"
Also reckon Charlie is starting to get a bit tetchie now too - lack of food can change personalities ....

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If that is her giving it 100% - that doesn't say much for her as a person !!
Bet it just lays there for sex and says please don't make a mess.
She has delightful baps, but sometimes we need just a little bit more.
I predict she'll walk off the show .... "I'm trying my best but I don't like being picked on by the public"
Also reckon Charlie is starting to get a bit tetchie now too - lack of food can change personalities ....

Classic case of whinging child that's always got its own way IMHO. Am I the only one that wants Charlie to slap the pout face?

Eric summed it up whenhe said that if his 19yr old boy is like that at 22 he'd hang him :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So we have a live Bushtucker Trial tonight with Helen, complete non-event coming up

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That Helen needs a reality check. Her family members must all collectively have their heads in their hands.

Can you imagine how Scott Sinclair is faring with this going on ?

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
you can just visualise it,with Scott Sinclair saying "give me a blowjob Helen" and her saying
" I can't there is a pube on your helmet. I have tried 100% but I just can't do it"

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Fair play to Helen, 12 out of 12 is 100%
And I don't think I would want to bury my face in a bowl of squirming cockroaches - but then I wouldn't go on that show [even if I was a celeb - which I'm not]

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Got 12-1 on Bristow to win a few weeks ago, so I've got a bit of a vested interest when the missus is watching it.

Although I think I'm kidding myself as I'd probably watch it anyway. Anyway, come on Eric!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here